Isn't it time they did TWAT, Catcher and Prostitute again?

Towelie

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing as this is the second run of European shows, it would be cool if they mixed up the set a little, so that the fans who saw them in 2010 won't be seeing a near-indentical setlist in 2012. I personally feel that it's high time the band had another stab at some of the lesser-performed CD songs, such as TWAT, Prostitute and Catcher. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Prostitute has only even been played live twice and Catcher In The Rye can't be much more.

I'm not expecting new songs at this stage - I personally don't believe they'll debut any new material until the next record is ready to drop. But it wouldn't kill them to switch the songs about every now and then, and replace a song like Street of Dreams with Catcher In The Rye or Madagascar with TWAT.

Edited by Towelie

I hope TWAT will be played more often. my god the second part is so huge.

and please dont forget IRS! this song rocks !!

I seriously doubt TWAT will ever be played again.

I could see TAY making a return sometime soon. I'd love to see it back in the set, it's one of my favorites.

I hope TWAT will be played more often. my god the second part is so huge.

and please dont forget IRS! this song rocks !!

I seriously doubt TWAT will ever be played again.

I could see TAY making a return sometime soon. I'd love to see it back in the set, it's one of my favorites.

There was a lot of serious doubting we'd ever see Estranged again. They might surprise us.

Oh My God is what I voted for. But I'd also like to hear TWAT, Prostitute, Catcher In The Rye, Rhiad and Scraped and IRS being added to the set list.

Old songs I'd like to hear would be Locomotive, Coma and Don't Damn Me.

As its been said already, I also wouldn't expect anything unreleased to be played, although Jackie Chan would be sick.

OMG or a new song. i would not want to see prostitute played live, let's be honest that song SUCKS BALLS. most of the other songs on CD were filler tracks, and we really don't need to be digging up more 20-30 year old "new" songs to add to the setlist. :rolleyes: it's time for new fucking music already.

I don't think Axl can pull off TWAT live nightly. It has been a mess vocally every time he has tried it. The band can do it fine, but he can't. That is a bit of a problem.

He's only tried it a few times. It could get better.

i would not want to see prostitute played live

Good for you

let's be honest that song SUCKS BALLS.

Absolutely not.

most of the other songs on CD were filler tracks

No. Catcher, TWAT, and IRS are definitely not filler and deserve more play than they've gotten.

and we really don't need to be digging up more 20-30 year old "new" songs to add to the setlist.

Why not?

:rolleyes: it's time for new fucking music already.

One thing I can agree with.

and we really don't need to be digging up more 20-30 year old "new" songs to add to the setlist.

Why not?

because many of us have been listening to these songs for longer than 1 year, and the travelling jukebox is starting to get boring.

Edited by nonlinear

I'd love to see Prostitute re-introduced and played well - it's my favorite GN'R song, so I'd like to see it executed with more capability live.

Aside from that, Oh My God would be great to hear again - the rehearsal vids of that song from last year sounded absolutely killer.

Edited by EccoTides