Isn't it time they did TWAT, Catcher and Prostitute again?

Towelie

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why wouldnt they play TWAT again?

I want to hear TWAT, Catcher, Oh My God, Prostitute and Silkworms. Also want to hear Scraped and Riad too, can't they just jam into the intro of the latter?

Edited by BirdCatcher

He physically couldn't handle TWAT and Coma.

Even if he would be able to play TWAT, Coma, Pretty Tied Up, I wouldn't want to hear him sing them without the rasp the way they were intended to be song. I love the fact that he brought back Estranged and Civil War but I honestly kind of screech and shrivel up when I hear him sing them now. I honestly would rather he make new songs that katered to his voice and play those instead. This is only my opinion. I don't mean to offend Axl or anyone else.

From a interview with Bumblefoot:

"11 - In several forums and concerts, there are always a lot of fans requesting to play songs like There Was A Time, Catcher In The Rye, Oh My God, etc. Why these songs are not played?

B - I'll play any song. But it's easy for me, my fingers will keep working if I'm sick, if I'm sleepy, but it's different when you have to sing for months. As the lead singer in my solo band, when touring you choose songs based on what will keep your throat most healthy and able to make it through the tour. Those decision are up to the singer, they must be."

http://www.gunsnrosesbrasil.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13036