I miss the way Bumble played the Nightrain solo

merces

Buckethead dominated Nightrain, but the 2006 Rock Am Ring performance is the gold standard of the new lineup's performances and is easily one of the best overall performances of the song by any lineup, new or old. The show production/sound quality was excellent (guitars sound absolutely massive and clean as a whistle), and Axl was on fire that night (Heaven's Door, Jungle and IRS are some of the other highlights from that show)

Edited by shotgunblues1978

I miss the way Slash played the Nightrain solo.

Argentina 1993, best Nightrain ever.

Fuck that one's great! Never seen it before. And whats with Gilby starting the solo? Never seen him do that before. Gilby and Slash had a great chemistry on stage. I think he was pretty much worthless in terms of song righting, whereas Izzy was the foundation for a lot of songs. For a live show, I really couldn't care less if it was Gilby or Izzy on stage. Both of them fucking rock.

AWESOME!

You gotta be kidding. That was sloppy as shit.

Completely agree. I could probably find a better Slash performance by typing Nightrain live in the YouTube search box and picking the first video I see.

It wasn't even one of Axl's best performances. This shouldn't be used as a showcase for anything other than showing that the band had off nights.

It was interesting to see Duff in full on bloat mode though.

Pretty much what Smooth said.