You Could Be Mine (Florida 1992)

dario27

it's the old lineup that's why i didn't post it in the Guns Section, we know how mental some get about the old Lineup

it's an awesome performance (no pauses, perfect timing, everything tuned and fucking inspiring) but it says Florida 1992, is there a full bootleg floating around of that gig? ive never seen this vid before, i'll appreciate some info.

I love this song, but Axl just can't perform this anymore. He admitted as much I believe in that Trunk interview.

I don't know if I've seen this clip before either. I'm quite sure I have. Would like to see more from this show.

GNR at their angry, dangerous best.

Don't think I'd seen Slash play YCBM with his Les Paul before, usually he gets the Mockingbird out

LA

He used to play YCBM with a Les Paul until he got the Mockingbird. This was 1991 NYE.

I remember when this was broadcasted on Much Music. It was filmed for some MTV program that was rebroadcasted on Much Music. I don't think it was an awards show, just some MTV special. The youtube clip makes it appear as though it was specifically for a GNR special but that's not the case, I think they just recycled it at a later date for a GNR special.

GNR at their angry, dangerous best.

Don't think I'd seen Slash play YCBM with his Les Paul before, usually he gets the Mockingbird out

LA

He used to play YCBM with a Les Paul until he got the Mockingbird. This was 1991 NYE.

I think he always had a Mockingbird. There's bootlegs from early 1991 where he's using it for You Could Be Mine. The St. Louis show is a good example. He plays it for Perfect Crime and Brownstone right at the beginning of the show.