Opinion Poll: Blood in the Water (Leak)

ceres

Opinion Poll: Blood in the Water  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Uzi Suicidal thing means nothing, but nobody seems to be listening.

Anyone can make those claims on Youtube. They did the same with the ''Closing in on you'' fake leak a few years back.

Was there any original GNR sounds in ''Closing in on you''?

If there was just a piece of real music (released or unreleased), Uzi Suicidal can take it down.

Anyone can make those claims on Youtube. They did the same with the ''Closing in on you'' fake leak a few years back.

If there was just a piece of real music (released or unreleased), Uzi Suicidal can take it down.

Nah, it was al fanmade.

Maybe only that 5 seconds of vocals leaked, and the rest of the instrumentation has been faked.

Yeah, the instruments are obviously cut from CD multitracks, and some additional ones done with virtual instruments... Why do that, though?! Being able to hear the vocals clearly by themselves would be 10 times more convincing, so why not post them isolated?

This is bullshit

I think it's an official remix made by someone in the band or a sound engineer. That is Axl Rose on vocals and I don't know how anyone who is a fan of GNR could say otherwise.

But an official remix of what exactly? Is there an original Blood in the Water? Is it a remix of Prostitute and TWAT with new Axl contributions on vocals?

Nah, it was al fanmade.

the thing is anyone can file a claim and have it taken down(not 100 percent on this but i think its how it works) but these things are being taken very quickly

I think it's an official remix made by someone in the band or a sound engineer. That is Axl Rose on vocals and I don't know how anyone who is a fan of GNR could say otherwise.

But an official remix of what exactly? Is there an original Blood in the Water? Is it a remix of Prostitute and TWAT with new Axl contributions on vocals?

Ain't that the million-dollar question? ;)

Like I say, I don't see how anyone can deny that is an original and new vocal track. Everything else about it is up for debate and discussion.

The vocal is definitely Rose but the music could be anything. Could just be forced around a custom section of music but it also could be actually all legit as part of a remix concept or a full new GNR track, as others mentioned, the layering is a little like Prostitute and TWAT. We know that the Checkmate leak seems to be looped.