Opinion Poll: Blood in the Water (Leak)

ceres

Opinion Poll: Blood in the Water  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vocals are real, no doubts about it. The rest is either from a remix or just someone trying to fool people with prostitute.

The 12 songs on CD easily provide enough material to create 5 seconds of fake vocals by the careful editing of syllables and pitch.

I really find it difficult to believe that someone with the skills to edit the vocals so perfectly, creating words that weren't even said in CD would leave the prostitute and twat instrumentals, that are MUCH easier to manipulate so intact... :shrugs:

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

Vocals are real, no doubts about it. The rest is either from a remix or just someone trying to fool people with prostitute.

The 12 songs on CD easily provide enough material to create 5 seconds of fake vocals by the careful editing of syllables and pitch.

I really find it difficult to believe that someone with the skills to edit the vocals so perfectly, creating words that weren't even said in CD would leave the prostitute and twat instrumentals, that are MUCH easier to manipulate so intact... :shrugs:

It still makes little to no sense why there is instrumentation in the first place, when its obviously so fake, and why there's only 5 secs of vocals.

If someone wanted to convince people it was real, they would have posted more vocals.

They would have maybe even provided some kind of an explanation, like that Skwerl guy did, instead of just posting a link and enjoying the show :rolleyes:

Vocals are real, instrumentation is questionable.

But since a good percent is real, I voted real. And it's a breath of fresh air from the Better... was that a remix or just fucking around a la My World...? Still, not the best 43 seconds I've heard in my life.

why would they make a song on the same exact riff from prostitute? I mean copy paste from the mastertracks exactly the same riff.

I think it's a crazy-ass remix/mash-up or something. Maybe it's just a Prostitute Remix with some new lyrics, I dunno. The possibility of someone being able to edit vocals that perfectly (even better than the hundreds of people behind MJ's posthumous album) and not even bothering to edit the instrumental tracks, which are MUCH easier to edit doesn't make sense at all. A crazy remix is much more possible.