I googled the BITW and found this

Strange Broue

Blood in the water match

The "Blood in the Water" match (in Hungarian Melbourne-i vérfürdő, "Blood Bath" of Melbourne) was a water polo match between Hungary and the USSR at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics. The match, which took place on December 6, 1956, was against the background of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution and saw Hungary defeat the USSR 4–0. The name was coined after Hungarian player Ervin Zádor emerged during the last two minutes with blood pouring from under his eye after being punched by Soviet player Valentin Prokopov.
In 2006, for the 50th anniversary of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution, a documentary Freedom's Fury told the story of the match. The film was produced by Lucy Liu and Quentin Tarantino, who described it as "the best untold story ever". The documentary was narrated by Mark Spitz, who as a teenager had been coached by Ervin Zádor.

So if you think the vocals from after 2006, maybe this is a paralell or i dunno. Maybe a coincidence. GNR played a show in Hungary in 2006 at the Laszlo Papp Sportarena

lol

Edited by Motivation

Did we come to a conclusion in the previous thread?

no, the youtube video of the clip where someone said they created it, i guess was a cupcake and it was utter bullshit, and he said he doesnt know how the vocals were recorded, thats the only new thing i have heard of, i still think those vocals are legit IMO

Hey guys, I'm not gonna post a link or anything because I don't want to get banned, but I just noticed that one of the videos of Blood In The Water have been blocked with this message: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by UziSuicidal LLC."

Could this mean that this is a real leak of an actual GnR song? These UziSuicidal people are always blocking official GnR stuff like that rehearsal video before RIR where we first hear Ashba playing Estranged.

Whatdya think?

The entire thing is weird.

So somebody managed to get real vocals.....but then took away the music and remixed the real vocals with fan made music? Why?

it could have been a remix that brain has been working on, brain or whoever is working on this could have thrown in bits and pieces of different songs to mix with blood in the water

1) the BITW leak is clearly includes music from 3 or 4 CD songs: prostitute, there was a time, maybe madagascar, and maybe better.

2) According to MSL, BITW was supposed to be included on the bonus disk with the remixes.

3) i'm wondering if BITW was only a remix of other CD songs (not an "original" song), made by Brain, and this is a clip of the real deal. IMO, this is way too good to be a fake. It sounds like Better Gone, except this is a far better song.

my 2 cents.