Video of Axl ranting against manager in 2011?

Young_Gun

Hey guys, I'm looking for the video of Axl ranting about their then-current manager(Katsis) in 2011. Something along the lines of "Our MAYBE management" and then he proceeds to use some swear words. I've tried looking but have had no luck :( I think it was before Patience being played. Can anyone help?

"I dedicate this to our, MAYBE manager right now. I'm trying really hard here. I'm trying really fucking hard! Damn it! Jesus, Mary, and Joseph hanging off the fucking cross gdit SHIT!"

Edited by iftheworld

Do you think Axl has ever stopped and connected the dots and thought "you know, maybe it's not every ex manager... maybe it's not every ex bandmate... maybe it's me..." ?

I think the thought alone would make his head explode.

There are certain mental conditions where one can perceive and argument everything to not be their fault. They don't understand the meaning of sorry, because they have an argument for everything.

"I dedicate this to our, MAYBE manager right now. I'm trying really hard here. I'm trying really fucking hard! Damn it! Jesus, Mary, and Joseph hanging off the fucking cross gdit SHIT!"

Such venom in that delivery, it's awesome!

Another day another rant. Nothing new in Axl's world. I doubt it'll be the last :shrugs:

No GN'R website is complete without an Axl Rant Time Line complete with Video links :D

Edited by vaida

I can't watch that little rant without laughing.

I'm afraid I can't watch any of his rants without laughing. :rofl-lol:

Why is it so funny to see him mad? Guess it stems back from schooldays when a teacher was telling you off & you did your best to keep a straight face & not laugh. :lol:

Do you think Axl has ever stopped and connected the dots and thought "you know, maybe it's not every ex manager... maybe it's not every ex bandmate... maybe it's me..." ?

I think the thought alone would make his head explode.

Axl is the perfect human being, he is never responsible for anything bad happening to anything or anybody.

It's always someone else's fault.

Haven't you heard?

I don't normally find the rants funny. But I think this is a rare look of what Axl is like when he loses his cool in a non violent way. That sound of his voice when he says "shit" is hilarious. Wish I knew what he was so pissed about.

Edited by Siamese Democracy