GNR Facebook post - new material on tour?

andy-robertson

I honestly want to smack whoever writes on that facebook page..

Remember the "lay some tracks" post, now this and a bunch of other cryptic posts that never amount to anything worthwhile..

What a bunch of shit heads

The GNR "team" are just a bunch of nobody's, with way too much access to large, music starved fanbase..

They need to shut the fuck up

Hear, Hear!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

This is a brand new song

esca la vita loca

You're thinking it's real?

I am pretty much thinking the vocals are authentic but like a bunch of others, it sounds like it could be a remix.

vocals definately are, background music most likely fruity loop samples, spectrum is inconsistent

Soooo ... has anything happened by now? I've just checked the setlists for the Moscow shows, but they are identical with the US tour. Maybe they talked about May 11 NEXT year?!?

Soooo ... has anything happened by now? I've just checked the setlists for the Moscow shows, but they are identical with the US tour. Maybe they talked about May 11 NEXT year?!?

They either failed to deliver as promised or they meant new music that the Moscow audience hadn't heard live before.

They either failed to deliver as promised or they meant new music that the Moscow audience hadn't heard live before.

Finally, the right answer! People read too much into those posts, and interpret into the words they want to hear, only to then be disappointed because it didn't plan out the way they dreamed.

The only way to tolerate this band is to expect nothing until after it's happened, ortherwise you'll all go :crazy:.

:lol:

So the theory is: They make an announcement for the Moscow crowd on the INTERNET, but basically seem to think that Moscow doesn't even have any INTERNET (youtube, hello?). I doubt that. I'm not on Facebook though and don't know how reliable the announcement that this thread is based upon is anyway. The band probably doesn't know anything about such an announcement?!?