If GNR introduced new material on the tour, what song would you want to hear?

liers

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just leak the song that has been on Youtube for years, the "All Cautions made" one...

Way catchier excerpt than the crappy "Blood on Water" one...

I think that was confirmed to be jackie chan, wasnt it?

Just leak the song that has been on Youtube for years, the "All Cautions made" one...

Way catchier excerpt than the crappy "Blood on Water" one...

I think that was confirmed to be jackie chan, wasnt it?

Yeah... I love that clip. I voted The General 'cause if they played Blood in the Water and/or Jackie Chan, it could be because of the leaks only... But if they played The General, it's definitely the start of something new.

I don't know because it's new material we haven't heard yet. Why speculate on songs we haven't heard?

That is a little weird isn't it. How can u note for a song that you have never heard?

Look at Bach's description of Sorry. Made it sound like a potential classic. Now its a song I usually skip.

I don't care what new songs they play, as long as they introduce some new material. Who bates what the song title is.

Well if they've rehearsed two songs, most likely it would be Oh My God and Goin' Down, as they were on the previous setlists but unused options. Although Oh My God might not technically count as new, but certainly Goin' Down would be one of them.

I guess whatever songs they are, these are going to be the 'singles' for the next album you'd imagine.