Stay away from microwaves

Silent Jay

I love Axl's rants! It's fucking epic goodness.

"...you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions..."

Some people still don't seem to understand this. lulz

Unfortunately Axl's meaning is often lost in his incoherent writing style. I'm pretty sure "You will ever dictate my actions" is the opposite of what he wanted to say. That's what happens when you drop out of high school.

Sorry to be a pain but that is correct, he is saying no-one will EVER dicate which is right.

If he said no-one will NEVER dictate - that is 2 negatives. :heart:

You're right, that would be a double negative ... if he had said "no-one".

But he didn't, he said "you nor anyone". -_-

And personally I am glad he chooses to rant like this so often, I can think of far worse methods to deal with anger.

You're absolutely right. Im a wicked stickler when it comes to grammar as well. Its worded funny, but def incorrect.

Wasn't even that bad of a review! You can imagine after waiting over 2 hours for them to go on, they last thing you'd want to hear is Axl talking for 15 minutes when they could have played a couple of songs in that time.

I dunno, thats 2hrs overtime the journo might have gotten paid - or he could have written the piece during the 2 hours he was waiting for them to come on to save time later on :laugh:

I love Axl's rants! It's fucking epic goodness.

"...you nor anyone will ever dictate my actions..."

Some people still don't seem to understand this. lulz

tongue2.gif Truly.

I'm sure he uses this type of wording in many of his offerings including this forum.

Yes the wording was as you say, I hadn't read the whole sentence so my bad. Sorry. :unsure: