Wish list for this leg

Coma16

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe take out one or more of, for example: Civil War (shouldnt be played every night if Estranged, etc, is also)

Are you planning on going to a show? Because, thinking about it, i think it's easy to want them to change stuff if you're not going to a show and will just watch the gigs on youtube. Then it'll be great for different stuff and you really wouldn't care if they dropped songs. But man.....i'm going to the o2 gig and i will be really disappointed if they leave out Civil War or Estranged.....

If you know what i mean....

Edited by OJones90

Maybe take out one or more of, for example: Civil War (shouldnt be played every night if Estranged, etc, is also)

Are you planning on going to a show? Because, thinking about it, i think it's easy to want them to change stuff if you're not going to a show and will just watch the gigs on youtube. Then it'll be great for different stuff and you wouldn't care if they dropped songs. But man.....i'm going to the o2 gig and i will be really disappointed if they leave out Civil War or Estranged.....

As of now, no, I'm not going. So if he skips over the normal slot where they play Estranged, you're gonna get pissed? They've only been doing those songs again for a year. To me it would signal that something different is coming, and that's good. I think Estranged should stay, and the CW shouldnt be every night because both every night is just too much when you have SOD and NR eeeevery night too.

Riad with the moody sitar-y guitar during "Oh, My Salvation..." which you can barely hear even with headphones

Are you talking about the lead guitar following Axl's vocals?

I dont know who's doing it, but it's not the distorted hard loud chords; it's the soulful bending sound that starts at 'oh my salvation' and kinda comes in and out around 'caught in the lies'. Hard to pull of all the CD nuances in a stadium, was my point. btw who is it? Ron?

Yeah, that's what I meant. It's courtesy of Mr. Robin Finck and one of my favorite leads in the album. :thumbsup:

Are you planning on going to a show? Because, thinking about it, i think it's easy to want them to change stuff if you're not going to a show and will just watch the gigs on youtube. Then it'll be great for different stuff and you wouldn't care if they dropped songs. But man.....i'm going to the o2 gig and i will be really disappointed if they leave out Civil War or Estranged.....

As of now, no, I'm not going. So if he skips over the normal slot where they play Estranged, you're gonna get pissed? They've only been doing those songs again for a year. To me it would signal that something different is coming, and that's good. I think Estranged should stay, and the CW shouldnt be every night because both every night is just too much when you have SOD and NR eeeevery night too.

Yeah but.... i've been to 2 GnR gigs, Belfast and London in 2010. I didn't get to see Civil War and Estranged. I'm chuffed they've brought them back, they are classics and 2 of their best songs ever. I'm really looking forward to hearing them live.

Really really want You're Crazy too, but i feel that might be limited to smaller gigs

I wouldn't care too much if SoD was left out though

But thinking about it, i think we're a bit greedy tbh. The setlist is always so fucking huge, credit to them. And i definitely wouldn't complain if i could relive that exact night in London again

Edited by OJones90

Setlist for us is a discussion granted. However for most people attending shows they don't know what was played the day before or after, we see all of them because we follow so closely I suppose, we are more critical sitting afar than the people attending.

Back when Guns were at thier peak I never knew any setlist except for the odd bootleg I would purchase, every show I attended was a surprise. They could have played the same thign every night and I would have not known about it, nor did it matter, still doesn't.

As far as for wishes, I would like to see a show on this tour

Edited by gunsguy

Yeah but.... i've been to 2 GnR gigs, Belfast and London in 2010. I didn't get to see Civil War and Estranged. I'm chuffed they've brought them back, they are classics and 2 of their best songs ever. I'm really looking forward to hearing them live.

Really really want You're Crazy too, but i feel that might be limited to smaller gigs

But thinking about it, i think we're a bit greedy tbh. The setlist is always so fucking huge, credit to them. And i definitely wouldn't complain if i could relive that exact night in London again

I see why you wanna hear them now :) Enjoy that 02 show - I'm definitely jealous and I'd love to see them play any setlist! And yea I know I'm a bit greedy but so is Axl for making fans wait wait wait for everything.

I see why you wanna hear them now :) Enjoy that 02 show - I'm definitely jealous and I'd love to see them play any setlist! And yea I know I'm a bit greedy but so is Axl for making fans wait wait wait for everything.

Yeah, so if they did drop one of those songs, there'll always be a load of fans like me left disappointed as they were wanting to hear it for the first time. And cheers, I can't wait!

Rocket Queen should be established as the new closer.

"All I ever wanted was for you to know - that- I - caaaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee aa-aaa-arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre" Thank you Moscow. Good! Fuckin'! Night!

This.

Also i hope different stuff, like less played songs from Chinese, new songs or any old song they haven't played for a while (: Even You're Crazy, Used to Love Her, Dead Flowers or Mama Kin is fine to me (:

Edited by FabioRoses

"Realistic" surprises, I'd like to see Nice Boys, maybe Used To Love Her. I'd say there's a good chance DJ has a new solo this tour, too, as do Axl and Dizzy, but Ron and Richards will probably be the same (hope I'm wrong though).

"Semi-realistic" surprises, I think something new, or maybe Oh My God, are possibilities.

As for Paradise not being used as the closer, Nightrain would work (Saskatchewan 2010 I think it was they used it?)

I love to hear an unreleased track thrown into the mix. I'd also like to see more Chinese songs like IRS, Catcher, TWAT, and Scraped be played more often. As for old goodies something like Locomotive and Yesterday's would be great.