2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at the people saying he sounds great. He sounded good on Jungle, that's the one song he always sings with such rasp.

All I hear is a mix between 2002 and 2011.

What do you think about You Could Be Mine?

I used to love that song, but it got boring somewhere in 2004.

The only reason I have the username is because I used it on every GN'R board since 2002.

And they should drop it, Axl can't sing it anymore.

To be honest: if we (or Axl) followed your logic, Axl would drop the tour...

He can sound good on pretty much every song when he's in shape like in 2010. Except for YCBM.

lol @ all the jealous haters on the jarmo axl pic :P

How are you any better than the people you are insulting? You don't like what they post, so you insult them?

I think Jarmo is a douche because of the interactions one had with him at htgth.

Jealous because he hangs out with Axl? Not for 1/10th of one second. Your life would have to be pretty pathetic if u get jealous of not spending time with somebody you have never met.

I spent the evening with my wife and 10-month old, my eldest son had a double header for his varsity baseball team (he hits leadoff), just ate delicious chicken fajiatas(sp), and now we all are about to eat banana sundays and watch this scary movie with harry potter in it. And I wouldn't trade my day for 50 dinners with Axl Rose.

So stop with the idiotic jealous hater crap. People don't like Jarmo because he acts like a douche at htgth, not because they are jealous of him. People stop getting jealous when they grow into adulthood.

This.

I laugh at people who automatically think others are jealous simply because they express some disdain over an individual/individuals. Jarmo's forum back in the day was totally different to how it is right now. Discussion of the old band was allowed and supported, people were allowed to express negative aspects of the band etc. There was an interested printscreen of the forum from like 1999 or something and the sections and sub-sections catered for both current and old band and their respective members. A vast difference to how it is now. Jarmo allowed himself and his forum to be purchased, discarding his integrity. Changing his whole mentality. You can't even post unaltered pictures of Axl that are unflattering(where he looks chubby etc), Jarmo even admitted this. I think that is worthy of criticism, even if he was not hanging out with Axl.

On the other side though, I have heard from people that in person, Jarmo is a really nice guy. As is Fernando, Del, etc.

I originally wanted to agree with Groghan, but I scrolled down and saw another brilliant post.

I normally like to add something when I agree with people, but between the two of you, you have my feelings covered.

I thank you both for saving me the time of trying to explain anything.

lol @ all the jealous haters on the jarmo axl pic :P

How are you any better than the people you are insulting? You don't like what they post, so you insult them?

I think Jarmo is a douche because of the interactions one had with him at htgth.

Jealous because he hangs out with Axl? Not for 1/10th of one second. Your life would have to be pretty pathetic if u get jealous of not spending time with somebody you have never met.

I spent the evening with my wife and 10-month old, my eldest son had a double header for his varsity baseball team (he hits leadoff), just ate delicious chicken fajiatas(sp), and now we all are about to eat banana sundays and watch this scary movie with harry potter in it. And I wouldn't trade my day for 50 dinners with Axl Rose.

So stop with the idiotic jealous hater crap. People don't like Jarmo because he acts like a douche at htgth, not because they are jealous of him. People stop getting jealous when they grow into adulthood.

sorry man, i was joking.. didn't mean to offend you.

No prob.

Sorry if my response was too harsh. It was mainly directed at a variety of posters who always make personal attacks on people if they say something negative about Axl. I had just read a post where a guy said people must be really sad and bitter in real life if they complain about a concert.

So no problems!

• 1 month later...