2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pathetic that ppl get excited over the singer of a BAND going to fucking sound check. Especially when its his fucking band.

Why? Because we're excited about GNR being back and supporting them? Because we rarely see Axl go to soundchecks? People like you are so negative and you spread it around like a plague. Keep your negativity out of this thread.

I agree with Guns Guy the thread shouldn't get derailed but IfTheyWorld is posting so much in it you would think he is in Moscow.

Axl at soundcheck

319705_307134979364446_149578221786790_709059_124563975_n.jpg

Axl - "Is this what you guys call Sound....cheek? Check? Did I say it right?"

I don't want to speculate - but I will anyways.

Why would Axl finally go to soundcheck? I'm guessing they're going to do songs tonight they've never done.

Good guess, but I remain skeptical. It would be awesome though.

I agree with Guns Guy the thread shouldn't get derailed but IfTheyWorld is posting so much in it you would think he is in Moscow.

+1 to this, he is constantly on alert to flame a post, even when it's just a realistic view.

I'm desperate to hear a new song, everything seems a bit stale right now and I'm hoping that this next run of shows will be Guns kicking on from Chi Dem and kicking ass with some future classics, and I hope Axl's voice is spot on.

Being realistic though, there probably won't be new songs until later this year at the earliest.