No more heroes

The.mad.hatter.99

From what I've heard so far, this album is shaping up to be Slash's best since Contraband.

Whether it's going to be as strong overall as Contraband, or as enjoyable as the first Snakepit record, I'm not sure. But its def better than Libertad and the last solo record

LA

From what I've heard so far, this album is shaping up to be Slash's best since Contraband.

Whether it's going to be as strong overall as Contraband, or as enjoyable as the first Snakepit record, I'm not sure. But its def better than Libertad and the last solo record

LA

Contraband was great musically, but some of the songs were let down by Weiland's vocal style unfortunately. Some of them he sang well in, others he sounded crap. Not the biggest Scott Weiland fan.

Really like the intro, the verses, and the main riff.

Chorus is lame.

Solo is cool and pretty distinct.

Listened to it a few times now, pretty catchy, apart from that chorus.

Choruses are all pretty weak IMHO, the biggest flaw of all songs pretty lame choruses as muscianship is really great, and Myles fits the songs but those damm choruses ( know I am almost sure it is Tremonti who is coming up with those big, anthemic chrouses in Alter Bridge)

Fucking amazing. The chorus does sound very soundtrack-ish, but fits given the overall lyrics. Groovy awesomeness. rock3

I like the chorus. This songs is really growing on me. Definitely better than You're A Lie's and Apocalyptic Love's lame choruses.

this should definitely be a single and have a video to go along with it. i agree with naupis on it sounding fresh, its a really great song and that background guitar its very very catchy and sounds just awesome. i cant fucking wait for this album!