Is Ron's beard the new Slash's hair?

Georgy Zhukov

Not gonna lie, Ron's beard makes him look 100 times cooler than he did before. Also the weird ponytail thing is cool too.

EDIT: For people saying grow up... we're talking about GNR here, not Beethoven.. GNR have always been an image concious band and AFD is basically about that image so all y'all saying grow up need to check yourself. That is, unless you went through the same shit they're talking about in AFD and can relate...? I doubt it.

Edited by The_Universal_Sigh

He got the pony tail thing from Gene Simmons.

There's the butthurts who want to keep current GN'R separate from AFD GN'R saying "THEY NEVA GON BE OLD GN'R!"

Time to move on people, fuck your nostalgia. Most of you weren't even born when AFD or UYI came out.

Edited by BirdCatcher

Not gonna lie, Ron's beard makes him look 100 times cooler than he did before. Also the weird ponytail thing is cool too.

EDIT: For people saying grow up... we're talking about GNR here, not Beethoven.. GNR have always been an image concious band and AFD is basically about that image so all y'all saying grow up need to check yourself. That is, unless you went through the same shit they're talking about in AFD and can relate...? I doubt it.

m77593.gif

I'm just confused why people act like his beard is so cool. Its just a beard ha

Yet you'd understand why people act like Slash's hair is so cool when it is really because of his African American heritage.

Ethnic hair is key to GN'R image. Ron keeps it alive with his Jewish beard.

Birdo, what the fuck are you talking about?

Another stupid post..

Must be dealing with over imaginative 12 year old girls.

Get over it, fuck nuts.

Lol. I think he grew the beard to make people think Finck was onstage. Think about it.