Is Ron's beard the new Slash's hair?

Georgy Zhukov

Guest Dr. Mabuse

Is it true that Buckethead is really Slash? Nobody ever saw they together, this is a documented fact, so... There might be a chance, don't you think?

About the beard n' moustache talking, I heard somewhere that, three days after Axl left the red moustache grow, DJ came up with a mustache just like, painted red, and that he only shaved after Beta came to him and said: "Hey, man, don't do that, please. Axl's not gonna like it". One day after this advise, Fernando showed up with a painted red moustache. Is that correct? Where do I find this information? Thanks, people. I'm new here.

Huges!

Is it true that Buckethead is really Slash? Nobody ever saw they together, this is a documented fact, so... There might be a chance, don't you think?

About the beard n' moustache talking, I heard somewhere that, three days after Axl left the red moustache grow, DJ came up with a mustache just like, painted red, and that he only shaved after Beta came to him and said: "Hey, man, don't do that, please. Axl's not gonna like it". One day after this advise, Fernando showed up with a painted red moustache. Is that correct? Where do I find this information? Thanks, people. I'm new here.

Huges!

Slash has met Buckethead. If what saying is ture, there could be a mirror involved.

Edited by vaida

Guest Dr. Mabuse

Huges!

Slash has met Buckethead. If what saying is ture, there could be a mirror involved.

Or a sosia. Famous people do weird things like this in public. It's for the publicity, to be in the media all the time. Michael Jackson turned white, Elvis got fat, Axl left a red moustache grow, Slash cheated Axl for years putting a bucket in the head and a mask in the face (that's why Axl hate so much Slash and turned public that negative message when "Buckethead" quit the band, cause he was tricked like he was a child).