Slash - Halo (Full Song)

ESPInlay

easily my favorite so far, still not liking myles, just cant stand his voice. but slash's riff on this is great. a"heavier"sounding vocalist on this would make this song fucking amazing.

His voice is awful :no: It makes me cringe so bad.

Axl doesn't sing this kind of music.

Thank god.

:lol:

easily my favorite so far, still not liking myles, just cant stand his voice. but slash's riff on this is great. a"heavier"sounding vocalist on this would make this song fucking amazing.

Thank god.

Uhm... and you think Axl sounds great right? What a weird world you live in.

Thank god.

Because I don't agree with you I must live in a weird world?

There's no need to play only Hard Rock in order to keep things interesting. He keeps the Hard Rock edge but fails to play something original or interesting - at least to me. I'm not denying that he can write great stuff, be much more than that and VR proves us that

No, VR should not be the measuring stick here. There is so much less Slash on those albums, and the writing is much more straightforward compared to the last solo album and this one so far...

Also, there's no need to walk away from Hard Rock in order to keep things interesting.

There's no need to play only Hard Rock in order to keep things interesting. He keeps the Hard Rock edge but fails to play something original or interesting - at least to me. I'm not denying that he can write great stuff, be much more than that and VR proves us that

No, VR should not be the measuring stick here. There is so much less Slash on those albums, and the writing is much more straightforward compared to the last solo album and this one so far...

Also, there's no need to walk away from Hard Rock in order to keep things interesting.

Exactly Snakepit material is a better comparison and this is his strongest material since then IMHO

I can never understand why fans expect anything but straight ahead rock from Slash? It is who he is

Nope. I find it weird because you said Myles voice is "awful" while you think Axl "sounds great nowadays". Sure, you don't have to like Myles but give him some credit, he doesn't sound awful, Axl does.

Nope. I find it weird because you said Myles voice is "awful" while you think Axl "sounds great nowadays". Sure, you don't have to like Myles but give him some credit, he doesn't sound awful, Axl does.

I think Myles sounds awful on this track, I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't tell you that you live in a weird world cause you think Myles sounds better than Axl, do I? Myles just isnt my type of singer, that's all.

I think Myles sounds awful on this track, I'm entitled to my opinion. I don't tell you that you live in a weird world cause you think Myles sounds better than Axl, do I? Myles just isnt my type of singer, that's all.

Where did I say that I "think" Myles sounds better than Axl? Don't put words on my mouth. Do I need to teach you reading comprehension?

Where did I say that I "think" Myles sounds better than Axl? Don't put words on my mouth. Do I need to teach you reading comprehension?

And where did I say Axl "sounds great nowadays"? You're telling me not to put words in your mouth yet you're doing it to me.

Edited by RocketQueen1985