2012/05/12 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia

Guest Gunns

Axl looks awesome .. as always :wub:

Hmmmm....I remember back when Axl used to look awesome and hot and ...... This isn't it. I'm actually surprised at how bad he's aged, it doesn't look like he takes care of himself at all.

I wouldn't say he's fat, but he's not toned at all, he carries weight in his face, his hair is a disaster, his eyes always look glassy like he is wired on some kind of meds. Although I do appreciate his fine taste in jewelry. :)

try looking yourself in a mirror when you turn 50 .. and then tell us what you see :thumbsup:

Well I'm already 40 and look pretty good actually. :) most of the Guns guys still look pretty good.

Link?

Lol, sorry no.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm....I remember back when Axl used to look awesome and hot and ...... This isn't it. I'm actually surprised at how bad he's aged, it doesn't look like he takes care of himself at all.

I wouldn't say he's fat, but he's not toned at all, he carries weight in his face, his hair is a disaster, his eyes always look glassy like he is wired on some kind of meds. Although I do appreciate his fine taste in jewelry. :)

try looking yourself in a mirror when you turn 50 .. and then tell us what you see :thumbsup:

Well I'm already 40 and look pretty good actually. :) most of the Guns guys still look pretty good.

Link?

Lol, sorry no.

Well, I tried.

don't expect anyone to worship the band, but to talk utter shit is another thing. The constant bitching about going on near midnight, what the fuck do you care sitting at home behind your pc, u really are a load of shitty winging twats, if you don't like guns n' roses stop following them ffs

I don't think anyone would be here if they didn't like GNR. Just not everyone, even his fans can swallow some of his actions.

I think you're missing his point. It's one thing if you're at the show in question, another if you're just sitting at home.

Ali

I don't see why. It's not unusual to comment on behavior that is out of the accepted norm. the reason I don't pay to go to shows is because of Axl's behavior.

You don't see why? Because in one instance you are affected and in another you are not at all.

Ali

don't expect anyone to worship the band, but to talk utter shit is another thing. The constant bitching about going on near midnight, what the fuck do you care sitting at home behind your pc, u really are a load of shitty winging twats, if you don't like guns n' roses stop following them ffs

This.

Edited by The Archer

Holy crap, those performances of This I Love, Estranged and Don't Cry are amazing!!!!

Don't Cry sounds better now than it did in 1992 IMO.

:rofl-lol: Being honest, he sounded KILLER until 5:00, the rest is just painfully awful. Mickey Mouse all over the place. Do not compare the glory days to the Moscow performance.

PS: The video of Don't Cry 1992 has the worst sound quality ever.

Axl seems kind of insecure with all that hiding [jackets/hats e.t.c.] like he doesn't feel good with himself anymore idk. I just don't know what he'll do during the summer gigs!

Can't really blame him with all the fat jokes that been coming his way since RIR though :shrugs:

Unfortunately the jackets make him seem bigger than he is. He looked leaner at the Jack White show where he was just in his jeans and T-shirt.