2012/05/12 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia

Guest Gunns

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This blows I hate having no updates, I wish I could afford the $ and time away from family to go to every show just to update with pics, video and setlist every night.

Makes you wish the band could use twitter to update global fans, only takes one person at show to tweet official set list as it happens.

Jarmo used to do it every show now hardly ever :(

Guessing wttj will be on. @iftheworld htgth may be a nazi regime but at times it appears attractive when the cunts on this forum appear. (those cunts seem to be multiplying....)

a week today ill be pissed and rocking in nottingham watching Axl kick ass. bring it on!

This blows I hate having no updates, I wish I could afford the $ and time away from family to go to every show just to update with pics, video and setlist every night.

Makes you wish the band could use twitter to update global fans, only takes one person at show to tweet official set list as it happens.

Jarmo used to do it every show now hardly ever :(

Living the rock star life now, too busy for us common folk

Wow ! Awesome CD 27 min extended version, it includes a rap and a piano solo !

Three guitar solos too, one from each othe guitarists, and a bongo breakdown in the middle followed by Pitman's dubstep mix-up and a synthesized tuba interlude...

Three guitar solos too, one from each othe guitarists, and a bongo breakdown in the middle followed by Pitman's dubstep mix-up and a synthesized tuba interlude...

And people bitch about the same old set list, that sound incredible

Who cares about the updates. They play the same setlist (more or less) every night anyway. I checked in yesterday because I was hoping Axl was going to try moving this band forward with new music, but now that we know it's the same old CD Tour as per usual, I'm just curious to hear if he's got his 2010 voice back yet.

I wish Axl would hire me so I can fly around with the band with my family and see all the shows. Have access to new songs. Probably won't share them.

Are you willing to censor fans in his name to further your agenda?

Why the fuck not. This might seem a bit low but the guy gets to tour with the band, see all the shows, has more inside knowledge about the band than we do, and might even have access to unheard leaks. I would fuck all you people to do that :shrugs:

Four. Ron's beard gets it's own solo.

oh shit, i wasted some time in the bathroom and i missed that all :(

And a surprise robot chucks dance from Buckethead where he took off his mask and revealed to everyone who he is.

I wish Axl would hire me so I can fly around with the band with my family and see all the shows. Have access to new songs. Probably won't share them.

Why the fuck not. This might seem a bit low but the guy gets to tour with the band, see all the shows, has more inside knowledge about the band than we do, and might even have access to unheard leaks. I would fuck all you people to do that :shrugs:

I didn't say I would do different in his shoes :lol: but I'm not so I get to be bitter.

Who cares about the updates. They play the same setlist (more or less) every night anyway. I checked in yesterday because I was hoping Axl was going to try moving this band forward with new music, but now that we know it's the same old CD Tour as per usual, I'm just curious to hear if he's got his 2010 voice back yet.

It was the first show of this tour, there is plenty of time to do something :)

And people bitch about the same old set list, that sound incredible

Axl's breaking out the harmonica now...I see DJ's lighting a drumstick on fire and beating his guitar in two with it...putting a cigarette out on Frank's snare drum...Tommy's throwing his bass....best concert ever

Edited by Flayer

As much as I love you guys, I love money more.

Okay, this is the best update thread ever.

Edited by BirdCatcher