To Axl's teleprompter guy - fix the November Rain lyrics

Since New GNR first played in December 2000, Axl has sang the lyrics to "November Rain" incorrectly every single night.

The second chorus goes "Sometimes I need some time on my own, sometimes I need some time all alone".

It must be in the teleprompter incorrectly, as Axl sings the first chorus of "Do you need some time on your own, do you need some time all alone" twice.

Please fix it already!

To Freddie Mercury's Ghost's mother,

I had a great time last night, but could you please limit his internet usage to the hours between 11:59 AM and 12:00 PM? His incessant whining gets to be annoying. Thank you, See you tonight.

Love,

D_S

rofl-lol.gifLMAO. I think that the real Freddy Mercury's mom is still alive and well in Mumbai or the UK.

Anyhow, if Axl wants to change the lyrics on a song that he worked the good part of a decade on, why should anyone care?

I had a great time last night, but could you please limit his internet usage to the hours between 11:59 AM and 12:00 PM? His incessant whining gets to be annoying. Thank you, See you tonight.

Love,

D_S

mom1.jpg

Nice catch, D_S! :thumbsup:

Love,

D_S

mom1.jpg

Nice catch, D_S! :thumbsup:

Hey man, the hefties need lovin' too.

Heyyyyyyyy assholes, look what Axl told me during the chats in 2008 when I asked him about it:

I probably just fucked the song up, wish it had deeper meaning.

So he keeps fucking the song up even though he acknowledged that he did in 2008, what makes you think he will change now? :confused:

Heyyyyyyyy assholes, look what Axl told me during the chats in 2008 when I asked him about it:

I probably just fucked the song up, wish it had deeper meaning.

So he keeps fucking the song up even though he acknowledged that he did in 2008, what makes you think he will change now? :confused:

...someone correcting the lyrics on the teleprompter he reads from?

I could care less if he screws up the verse, he's the boss. But you can't blame the teleprompter guy I doubt Axl can see it from behind the piano. Maybe he could get one put on his piano just to make everyone happy

Not sure why you guys are bashing everyone on this forum who doesn't have the same opinion as you or who just points out something?

What he is pointing out is a fact.

Surely if the lyrics is written wrong on the screen he reads from, why shouldn't it be fixed?

And lol to the guys saying he wrote the song he can sing whatever he wants if he is just reading the lyrics from a screen. So much for writing the song.

Edited by Jeez