Female singer covering GnR

Apollo

that chick is hot, and they have some pretty badass riffs in their original songs. not really something i'd listen to these days but its nice to hear some fun modern radio friendly rock that actually rocks hard and doesn't sound like whiney bullshit. Halestorm gets a thumbs up from me

Man that sounds badass... Serious lungs on her. I also like the way they made the main riff a bit more staccato at the beginning but then gave it the full AFD swagger by the time the chorus kicked in. Oooooooh, just spotted that they've also covered Hunger Strike by Temple Of The Dog... best give that one a listen!

I saw this band last year on the Avalanche Tour and they played a bad ass cover of Slave To The Grind. When I got to meet the band afterwards they were all very friendly, especially Arejay, the drummer. I'm going to see them play at some bar in Tremont, IL on July 7th.

I really like them. It's chick rock, but it's the hardest, most badass chick rock to come out since Janis lol. Doesn't hurt that they're a local act who "made it" (as far as most rock bands go these days they're doing pretty well for themselves )