Ashba: 'We've...some new songs'

VillageGorillaHead

Technically he wasn't wrong. Dublin got Estranged, Civil War, TWAT, Ashba 2.0, and Rons' new solo?.

Richard's new solo. I think Ron's was just Pink Panther with Danny Boy thrown in for the Irish crowd. I still haven't seen a video of Ron to be sure though.

You're right. I was thinking about Danny Boy. He practiced his new solo but never played it.

I'm also not too sure about the Irish crowd though. If they can't tell the difference between the James Bond theme and whatever it was that Richard played; who's to say that they know the Pink Panther theme when they hear it?

I'll wait for an actual video of Ron to surface before I'll say if he played something new or not.

He played Pink Panther and then threw in about 20-30 seconds of Danny Boy after around a minute of playing. There's a video out there but I'm on my phone and don't feel like going through the hastle of finding the link and posting it. :P

Edited by HB3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically he wasn't wrong. Dublin got Estranged, Civil War, TWAT, Ashba 2.0, and Rons' new solo?.

Richard's new solo. I think Ron's was just Pink Panther with Danny Boy thrown in for the Irish crowd. I still haven't seen a video of Ron to be sure though.

You're right. I was thinking about Danny Boy. He practiced his new solo but never played it.

I'm also not too sure about the Irish crowd though. If they can't tell the difference between the James Bond theme and whatever it was that Richard played; who's to say that they know the Pink Panther theme when they hear it?

I'll wait for an actual video of Ron to surface before I'll say if he played something new or not.

He played Pink Panther and then threw in about 20-30 seconds of Danny Boy after around a minute of playing. There's a video out there but I'm on my phone and don't feel like going through the hastle of finding the link and posting it. :P

Thank you. I'm going to find it now.