Can you bet on Guns n' Roses in Vegas?

saber_

There was a time when Guns N' Roses was such a huge band that the world outside of these forums paid attention to what they released and performed in concert. Beyond these forums nobody cares too much anymore

There was a time when Guns N' Roses was such a huge band that the world outside of these forums paid attention to what they released and performed in concert. Beyond these forums nobody cares too much anymore

Sad but probably true. Why are we here again?

I guess I should just be thankful you didn't project yet another one of your closeted homosexual insults at me.

Maybe you should try reading the opening post instead of just auto-babble-trolling. Regardless of Guns n Roses' status today versus 20 years ago, there are still lots of fans and gamblers who would be more than happy to wager on the things I mentioned in the opening post (and lots of other related GnR things too). I suppose it was too much to expect people to think beyond the literal "vegas" interpretation and contemplate gambling venues like... the internet for example.

Guest Len B'stard

I guess I should just be thankful you didn't project yet another one of your closeted homosexual insults at me.

Maybe you should try reading the opening post instead of just auto-babble-trolling. Regardless of Guns n Roses' status today versus 20 years ago, there are still lots of fans and gamblers who would be more than happy to wager on the things I mentioned in the opening post (and lots of other related GnR things too). I suppose it was too much to expect people to think beyond the literal "vegas" interpretation and contemplate gambling venues like... the internet for example.

What a nobhead you are :lol: What you having a go at him for, it's just a fact, it's not his fault.

I don't think that's necessarily the case. I met a friend of mine on the train who's never been on any of the forums last night and when I mentioned I'd been at the Dublin show, he told me that he'd been online looking at the setlist and was able to quote quite a lot of stuff from it. I think that despite the fact this is quite a large forum, the inter-forum fanbase is quite insular and believe that we are the hardest of the hard-core GNR support and outside of our world no-one gives a shit. But when you go to the shows, a lot of people are quite up-to-date with the band situation...

What a nobhead you are :lol: What you having a go at him for, it's just a fact, it's not his fault.

Oh fuck off, what do you know? You're perpetually unhappy about everything in GnR world. Also, rydog's been trolling me for awhile, as shown by his posting history. You're just mad because Axl destroyed your little world by not going to the HOF gig. I know that eats you up inside. You and that other forum just about short circuited when Axl delivered the dagger. Haha you lose! Axl still owns you. But keep trolling, because one day, Axl will care about your opinion. lmao

In any event, what rydog said is not a fact. People are still attending gnr shows. Chinese Democracy sold 3 million+. Axl and GnR still get press. So therefore there is PLENTY of interest in wagering on such things, even for casual fans who just like to goof about axl being late. Who's the nobhead? Take a look in the mirror buddy. Keep being unhappy, I'll be right here watching Axl drive you bonkers.

Popcorn goes into fits of rage if somebody isn't worshipping Axl's every move. And instead of addressing the issue, he goes off on these rants about how angry we must be if we aren't worshipping Axl.

I think he might be on steroids. I've never seen anybody who takes these topics so seriously and who is filled with so much rage at people who aren't worshippers. In his world you aren't allowed to simply dislike an Axl situation. If you do its because you are an angry, hating cupcake.

He always whines about how angry people are......but all of his posts are hate filled rants against other posters.

It's pretty funny. Pathetic....but funny to watch.

Fits of rage? Steroids? Taking it so seriously? Keep telling yourself that. Keep telling yourself that someone with a nyan cat avatar is going into "fits of rage." LMAO. At least I don't resort to lying. I NEVER ONCE said anything about someone being "angry," yet you used the word 3 times in your post. That just kind of sums up who you are as a poster- someone who lies, spins, and generally doesn't contribute much other than making reddit-type commentary about Axl. Bravo.

Rydug and sugarraytard didn't come into this thread to contribute, they came into the thread to cupcake and annoy, just as they have in many other threads I've participated in. I find it exceedingly funny to watch you and them try sooooo hard to enlighten all us "Axl worshippers" about the "reality" of each and every situation or perception regarding Guns n Roses. Good luck with that, good luck with trying to force people's perceptions to match your own. You're failing. Because some of us just dig the band. You clearly are succeeding in your quest of righteousness(not really, Axl owned you so hard at the R&RHOF).

Like I said before, I love watching Axl drive you people nuts.

ON TOPIC: Maybe in vegas I can place bets on how many people whine about Axl on the internet.

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

Fits of rage? Steroids? Taking it so seriously? Keep telling yourself that. Keep telling yourself that someone with a nyan cat avatar is going into "fits of rage." LMAO. At least I don't resort to lying. I NEVER ONCE said anything about someone being "angry," yet you used the word 3 times in your post. That just kind of sums up who you are as a poster- someone who lies, spins, and generally doesn't contribute much other than making reddit-type commentary about Axl. Bravo.

Rydug and sugarraytard didn't come into this thread to contribute, they came into the thread to cupcake and annoy, just as they have in many other threads I've participated in. I find it exceedingly funny to watch you and them try sooooo hard to enlighten all us "Axl worshippers" about the "reality" of each and every situation or perception regarding Guns n Roses. Good luck with that, good luck with trying to force people's perceptions to match your own. You're failing. Because some of us just dig the band. You clearly are succeeding in your quest of righteousness(not really, Axl owned you so hard at the R&RHOF).

Like I said before, I love watching Axl drive you people nuts.

ON TOPIC: Maybe in vegas I can place bets on how many people whine about Axl on the internet.

It's funny how they take any opportunity to cupcake, complain and whine and they are the victims when we call them out, haha. Groghan is still complaining about 'Axl's worshippers' or 'Nuttersville'? My God, why is that? I don't even know why he's always trying to find arguments to bash people complaining about some cupcakes. It is pretty obvious who they are now - they're always here to take a cheap shot at the band, Axl, fans, etc. I don't know why they're still here or even allowed to post when it is pretty clear that they're here to do that. It is sad, really sad. Like I said in another thread, if Guns ain't getting enough hating, they arent doing things right. But in every thread you see the old fans (I'm talking about the cupcakes, not those who like old Guns and dont like new Guns but can come up with good arguments) trying to cupcake and taking shots at the boys. So yeah, they're driving the cupcakes crazy :P

By the way... who the fuck asked if Guns is relevant or not to the pop mainstream nowadays...? Nobody, yes, nobody. Keep trying to cupcake. Fail more. Yes, FAIL MORE.

I'm sure plenty of people are betting that the next nu album, if it's God willing ever released, will sell less than Libertad, :tongue2:

No, but honestly, I'd consider betting that...

I don't give a shit how much it sells as long as I get to listen to it and enjoy it :P.

Ok Popcorn, now the inbreeding might be rearing its ugly head.

Go back and read the post you just wrote and tell us you don't take things too seriously.

Then, go back and reread some of the responses you have made to me. Angry is a word you like to use. But really, kid, I don't have to lie to make you look bad. Your constant fits of rage against posters that don't worship Axl pretty much define who you are as a poster.

Axl owned me at the rnr hall of fame? Holy crap. You really do take this band/forum and yourself waaaaay to seriously. How did he own me? The majority of people in the music world thought he made himself look like a spoiled ass. And the rest of the band went, had a great time, and rocked a few songs. Duff said they did it to honor the fans who have supported the band for the last 25 years.

Your hero didn't play because he has toooooooo much integrity (ie, pissed because he wanted the current band to play and not Slash)......Duff/slash played for the fans........yes, Axl clearly "owned" everybody.

And u and bruno should stop worrying so much about what other people post. The reason we don't get banned is simple. Because the majority of what I post is positive towards Axl and the band. There are just 5-6 of you worshippers that get pissed at those of us who aren't fan-boys that worship Axl's every move. So you whine and cry anytime somebody makes a negative post, get your little feelings hurt, and then lash out with rage filled insult posts.

The funny thing is that you don't have to wait for the forum leaders to ban any of us. You can do it yourselves. Hit that little "ignore" button and then you never have to read my posts, or the posts from the other guys that you always insult. Of course, we all know you won't do that. Then where would all your rage go?

Solve your problem and put me on ignore. Otherwise, stop with the personal attacks, get your anger in check, realize u are not Axl's knight in shining armor, you aren't the forum police and let the adults talk about their favorite band. Quit the constant whining and crying and realize that people have different opinions than you do, and in the adult world, those people can have civilized discussions.

I'm sure plenty of people are betting that the next nu album, if it's God willing ever released, will sell less than Libertad, :tongue2:

No, but honestly, I'd consider betting that...

I don't give a shit how much it sells as long as I get to listen to it and enjoy it :P.

Lol was just teasing Popcorn as he always goes around ranting and raving about how the next nu release will sell more than VR's second helping as if it were gospel.

Ok fair enough if you want to blow all of your pocket money on betting if Axl will play a new song this tour, I'm sure you will find somewhere online to place your bet. Don't you have to be older than 18 to place a bet though?...