Live stream - 31 May - O2 London

SeBaZ

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to buy two "tickets" for the streaming, one for me and one for a friend as a gift. Do you think it's possibile to pay 2 times with the same paypal account for 2 different persons?

Guess so, you just need to register another account there with your friend email. Once it asks for your paypal account, just go there and pay for it.

More info on the stream (from gnr.com):

Please join us on May 31st as we broadcast LIVE FROM THE 02 ARENA in LONDON ENGLAND. Experience GnR unlike ever before via a 25 camera HD shoot with the highest quality sound

Blu-ray from this? Highly possible...

More info on the stream (from gnr.com):

Please join us on May 31st as we broadcast LIVE FROM THE 02 ARENA in LONDON ENGLAND. Experience GnR unlike ever before via a 25 camera HD shoot with the highest quality sound

Blu-ray from this? Highly possible...

Ohh yeaahhh....An excellent bootleg like iClips ones is enough for me! :thumbsup:

Guest Broskirose

Bumblefoot's wife just tweeted

Jennifer Thal‏@MrsBumblefoot

Love this @ The O2

ec0e7e7ca7b111e1aebc1231381b647a_7.jpg

Strange that they are at the O2 already. The show isn't until Thursday and they have another show in between now and then on Tuesday in Manchester.

Edited by Broskirose

Guest Gunns

i'm still trying to find out, do nightrain members get the stream discounted or free or ?

Edited by Gunns

Guest Broskirose

The stream starts at 19:30 which means it looks like they are streaming the opening acts as well. Kobra and the Lotus & Thin Lizzy. Awesome bands. :thumbsup:

The stream starts at 19:30 which means it looks like they are streaming the opening acts as well. Kobra and the Lotus & Thin Lizzy. Awesome bands. :thumbsup:

Is there any way to confirm that? As it is, the stream starts 30 minutes before I'm dismissed from school (and 90 minutes before I get home). I'm not going to buy it if I'm missing any of GNR.

edit: Oh, just saw the whole scheduling on the stream page. I'll be buying then. And I'm not sure why I even thought GNR would come on before 10 either.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Love this @ The O2

Strange that they are at the O2 already. The show isn't until Thursday and they have another show in between now and then on Tuesday in Manchester.

That's from the 02 in Dublin I think!

Love this @ The O2

It'll be The O2 in Dublin.