Live stream - 31 May - O2 London

SeBaZ

How many cameras did IClips have? If this has 25?

I'm just guessing, but by looking at the videos I'm thinking 8-12.

BTW, the info on the stream is not on the facebook or official site anymore. Hope everything goes as planned..

Edited by spirit83

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't even order the damn thing now, the other day it wasn't working- just blank screen, makes me hesitant to get it tomorrow if they fix whatever issue they are currnetly having. I'll be PISSED if I am able to buy it and the damn thing goes out half way through watching it or something....

Here's to hoping someone is able to record or youtube it......

Guest Broskirose

I believe the broadcast repeats for 24 hours.

Also, according to the O2's site Thin Lizzy goes on 20:00 and the interval is at 21:45. Thin Lizzy is playing an hour 45 minute set?

Also, according to the O2's site Thin Lizzy goes on 20:00 and the interval is at 21:45. Thin Lizzy is playing an hour 45 minute set?

At Glasgow they played from 2030 to 2145.

Started working for me. Accepted the terms and clicked Paypal and it opened up a tab with Paypal asking me to log in and pay.

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to get this one because I have to work that evening and it conveniently is around the time of the show.

Hopefully they do end up streaming it again, as I wouldn't want to pay $5 anyway and only watch it live.

I think it streams for 24 hours after the broadcast.

I contacted livebeats for some info about the stream. I asked if it would be available on an "on demand" type basis after the live showing and they said " perhaps at a later stage, but on Thursday it's only live". Looks like it's only going to play once on Thursday. For those in the US confused about what time it will air: 2:30 pm Eastern, 1:30 pm Central, 12:30pm Mountain, & 11:30am Pacific.

We'll see, I guess.

This is the first one I can't actually watch, unfortunately.

I don't think so:

I contacted livebeats for some info about the stream. I asked if it would be available on an "on demand" type basis after the live showing and they said " perhaps at a later stage, but on Thursday it's only live". Looks like it's only going to play once on Thursday. For those in the US confused about what time it will air: 2:30 pm Eastern, 1:30 pm Central, 12:30pm Mountain, & 11:30am Pacific.

Edited: oh, my bad, didn't see that Black Sabbath already answered.

Edited by Voodoochild

Why would people pay for a stream?

Just wait for youtube.

Because watching it live is more fun! :P

Is it really canceled? I bought the stream, and then I realized I won't be home during the stream, and then I heard I can't watch it after the stream is over, so then I was pissed, and now it's canceled? I can't... what?

This band gives me headaches.

Guest Broskirose

The show was sold out for a while but, they released more tickets earlier today or yesterday. So there are still tickets left. But sales are not "bad". Atleast not for the first show.

Also the reason I was saying it was streaming for 24 hours afterwords is because when I bought the thing it definitely said something about 24 hours when I was buying it...guess that's been changed.

Is that email legit? What is going on?

i wanted to buy my livestream today, but Gn'R has taken it off their website and the link on facebook doesn't have the red BUY button anymore... so clearly something's up... why does this shit always happen on the very last minute... I was so looking forward to this... with the 25 cameras n' all... had my whole day planned out... this fucking sucks!

i wanted to buy my livestream today, but Gn'R has taken it off their website and the link on facebook doesn't have the red BUY button anymore... so clearly something's up... why does this shit always happen on the very last minute... I was so looking forward to this... with the 25 cameras n' all... had my whole day planned out... this fucking sucks!

Thats how Axl rolls.....