Live stream - 31 May - O2 London

SeBaZ

Sales are apparently bad for both o2 shows tickets are being given away for free..

Well at least it'll be sold out

Tomorrow's show have been sold out for a while.

A bunch of extra tickets got released for both nights apparently..

Anyway long story short, a lot of people are getting to go for free..

Lucky

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted to buy my livestream today, but Gn'R has taken it off their website and the link on facebook doesn't have the red BUY button anymore... so clearly something's up... why does this shit always happen on the very last minute... I was so looking forward to this... with the 25 cameras n' all... had my whole day planned out... this fucking sucks!

Thats how Axl rolls.....

that's the easiest conclusion always, but it could be a hundred other things... this sounds like a huge undertaking, so I wouldn't be surprised if it were a technical thing... or maybe Axl got sick and he doesn't want a Chicago repeat... and I don't want to point fingers until I know all the facts, but it is just fucking unbelievable that every fucking time there's a livestream or PRO-shot live concert happening, something goes wrong... so much build-up and then shit just hits the fan... happened in rio, I cringe every time I think of that show, I was so pumped and then... the shows that were top notch and awesome were never captured for people to see... canadian shows 2010, european shows 2010... the only time that I can recall when a recorded live performance was awesome, was at Rock am Ring in '06... that was a great fucking show... and the nightrain from download is amazing too, but... I dunno... I'm willing to put up with a lot of stuff, I stayed awake for 48+ hours the two times I saw guns, stood waiting for 8-9 something hours, slept 15 minutes in the front row on the rail, didn't bitch or moan once, and the pay-off was great... line-up changes, waiting for chinese democracy, I can understand the whole artistic process, it's hard and I was totally cool with that, but it's the smaller things, like this fucking livestream, it's when promises are made and then they aren't delivered, that really just fucking pisses me off...

Sales are apparently bad for both o2 shows tickets are being given away for free..

A bunch of extra tickets got released for both nights apparently..

Anyway long story short, a lot of people are getting to go for free..

Lucky

Last minute ticket release is normal I think.

Wouldn't say the sales are bad for the shows.

i wanted to buy my livestream today, but Gn'R has taken it off their website and the link on facebook doesn't have the red BUY button anymore... so clearly something's up... why does this shit always happen on the very last minute... I was so looking forward to this... with the 25 cameras n' all... had my whole day planned out... this fucking sucks!

Thats how Axl rolls.....

Yeah it's all Axl's fault.

:sleeper:

Hey- the truth hurts. Their aren't any "issues outta the bands control"....it's Axl.

Was about to post the same thing. I believe hey added the second show only after the first was sold out.

Thats how Axl rolls.....

Yeah it's all Axl's fault.

:sleeper:

Hey- the truth hurts. Their aren't any "issues outta the bands control"....it's Axl.

You can blame alot of things on Axl but pinning this on him is just ridiculous.

This will clearly be a big production, the postponement is surely technical, being server issues or the video production itself.

what's going on guys ? i'm having a bad feeling about that. any official word ?

Nope... I already sent a tweet to Fernando and still no response from him or from Livebeats

ahgghghgh

Shit, i will try to talk with Bumble, DJ, Fernando or someone '-' somebody needs to confirm or not this show until i go to the bed :tongue2:

Edited by FabioRoses

Guest Broskirose

This specific live stream seemed sketchy from the start. People weren't able to load the screen properly etc... Not surprised it's not going down.

Let's not jump the gun just yet. It might still be on (fingers crossed). I don't understand why they don't offer an explanation for what's going on. But the timer is still counting down the clock on the stream site. You'd think if it was cancelled they'd say something or take the stream down atleast. Still, it makes no sense for GNR to remove the link from their site...

Dear fans, due to the high demand for delayed viewing the band has decided to record the show rather than stream it live. The concert will be made available as video on demand in a few weeks time so that fans all over the world can watch it at their convenience. Purchased tickets will be refunded. Ticketholders will be contacted by e-mail.

http://livebeats.com/event298

Oh well! At least make a DVD out of it.

Guest Gunns
Dear fans, due to the high demand for delayed viewing the band has decided to record the show rather than stream it live. The concert will be made available as video on demand in a few weeks time so that fans all over the world can watch it at their convenience. Purchased tickets will be refunded. Ticketholders will be contacted by e-mail.

http://livebeats.com/event298

Oh well! At least make a DVD out of it.

unlikely, it'll most likely just be added to the gnr website as videos to watch online.