2012/05/20 Echo Arena, Liverpool UK

SlashLP

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's hope they break out of that strait jacket of a setlist!

I can't believe Europe falls for this rock n roll swindle.

the same tour twice.

I went to the MEN in 06 and in 2010, and I am going tonight (my home town show), and it may not be a totally different set list to the shows in 06 and 10, but you know what, i dont care. I was never fortunate enough to see the original band, but I love this band and version of Guns N Roses; I love the music of Guns N Roses, both shows in 06 and 10 were amazing, and I am expecting another amazing show tonight.................I can not fucking wait!!!!

I went to the MEN in 06 and in 2010, and I am going tonight (my home town show), and it may not be a totally different set list to the shows in 06 and 10, but you know what, i dont care. I was never fortunate enough to see the original band, but I love this band and version of Guns N Roses; I love the music of Guns N Roses, both shows in 06 and 10 were amazing, and I am expecting another amazing show tonight.................I can not fucking wait!!!!

Excellent post. I saw the original band in Gateshead 93 and I am just as excited now to see them in Newcastle. (Almost as excited to see new episodes of Dwarf in October Mr Flibble!)

the same tour twice.

respect.

thanx for elaborating.

when you love a band you do whatever.

I felt that way about Original Guns.

saw them with two setlists,but would have gone twice to same.

Excellent post. I saw the original band in Gateshead 93 and I am just as excited now to see them in Newcastle. (Almost as excited to see new episodes of Dwarf in October Mr Flibble!)

So am I my friend! So am I :thumbsup:

Will be leaving for the gig shortly, picking rkid up, driving into town, going to park my car in the office car park, quick walk to docks, swift pint in the pump house, enjoy Thin Lizzy, then its Guns N Fucking Roses baby rock2

Edited by mr.flibble

the same tour twice.

:thumbsup:

I hope fans as well as the band have an amazing show tonight :)

the same tour twice.

Yes, exactly, all the guys having a great time at the shows are really being swindled. Please post more, your version of thoughts are entertaining.

the same tour twice.

Yes, exactly, all the guys having a great time at the shows are really being swindled. Please post more, your version of thoughts are entertaining.

Axl makes it all so boring.for all of us.he has the chance to be relevant .to make intersting shows for ALL who follow him.we on the internet and the people at the concerts.and fans will forgive him for being a traitor to old Guns and a crybaby who is afraid of slash.

why don't make an effort?why don't give us what we want?

twat,catcher and prostitute every night.a rotating setlist with a rotating opener.breakdown and pretty tied up.

Axl plays it safe.what a freak show this is.greatest shits indeed.

it must drive his musicians crazy.I mean,THEY WANT TO RECORD and be a real band.it's a shame on all fronts.

the same tour twice.

Axl makes it all so boring.for all of us.he has the chance to be relevant .to make intersting shows for ALL who follow him.we on the internet and the people at the concerts.and fans will forgive him for being a traitor to old Guns and a crybaby who is afraid of slash.

twat,catcher and prostitute every night.a rotating setlist with a rotating opener.breakdown and pretty tied up.

it must drive his musicians crazy.I mean,THEY WANT TO RECORD and be a real band.it's a shame on all fronts.

Can we keep this out of the update thread please? There's plenty of other threads dedicated to people's dislike of Axl.

the same tour twice.

Can we keep this out of the update thread please? There's plenty of other threads dedicated to people's dislike of Axl.

I'm signing off.

have a good concert everyone!

So who will update us on twitter today?

I wouldn't worry about twitter updates, here is the setlist:

Intro - Massive Attack

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Motivation

Dizzy Reed Solo - Baba O'Riley

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo - Ballad Of Death

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall, Part 2

Axl Rose Solo - Gran Torino/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

November Rain

Bumblefoot Solo - Glad To Be Here

Don't Cry

Better

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Jam

Madagascar

Civil War

Chip Away The Stone (Jam)

Paradise City

So who will update us on twitter today?

I wouldn't worry about twitter updates, here is the setlist:

Intro - Massive Attack

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Motivation

Dizzy Reed Solo - Baba O'Riley

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo - Ballad Of Death

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall, Part 2

Axl Rose Solo - Gran Torino/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

November Rain

Bumblefoot Solo - Glad To Be Here

Don't Cry

Better

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Jam

Madagascar

Civil War

Chip Away The Stone (Jam)

Paradise City

They may add WLR and switch the order these guys are too much for me to handle

Wow! How clever that was...

Might not have been great variation in the setlists recently, but surprises come from time to time.

I guess you predicted the Tokyo setlist in '09 as well? TWAT in Dublin? Sailing, Back In The USSR and Sway in London '06? Robin joining them a couple of months ago? Duff in London '10? Mama Kin and Dead Flowers during the Up Close And Personal tour? Izzy in New York '06? Estranged in Brazil last year? Civil War making its way back?

Stuff happens you see. Always cool to follow the updates imo.

Edited by spirit83