2012/05/20 Echo Arena, Liverpool UK

SlashLP

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's hope they break out of that strait jacket of a setlist!

I can't believe Europe falls for this rock n roll swindle.

the same tour twice.

Yes, exactly, all the guys having a great time at the shows are really being swindled. Please post more, your version of thoughts are entertaining.

Axl makes it all so boring.for all of us.he has the chance to be relevant .to make intersting shows for ALL who follow him.we on the internet and the people at the concerts.and fans will forgive him for being a traitor to old Guns and a crybaby who is afraid of slash.

why don't make an effort?why don't give us what we want?

twat,catcher and prostitute every night.a rotating setlist with a rotating opener.breakdown and pretty tied up.

Axl plays it safe.what a freak show this is.greatest shits indeed.

it must drive his musicians crazy.I mean,THEY WANT TO RECORD and be a real band.it's a shame on all fronts.

Can we keep this out of the update thread please? There's plenty of other threads dedicated to people's dislike of Axl.

I'm signing off.

have a good concert everyone!

Thank God. What a jerk trying to intentionally throw this thread off with your blatant negativity towards Guns. There's been a lot of new posters spreading that kind of garbage around, especially in the wrong areas. You will not be missed today.

Like I said. It's always the haters and the people who never go to shows that whine about the setlist.

Edited by iftheworld

Like I said. It's always the haters and the people who never go to shows that whine about the setlist.

not true. I complain about the setlist, and I've seen the band more times than the number of years in your age - starting with my first show in 1992. :shrugs: Personally, i'm getting a bit bored with this setlist that's been essentially unchanged since 2001. Do I go to all the shows? no, but on the other hand I have been to many and I follow every show, and as a fan since the late 1980s I have every right to be bored. It might be different for some of the folks that just started listening in 2010, but I don't bitch at them for being noobs to the band. :shrugs:

Edited by nonlinear

Do I go to all the shows? no, but on the other hand I have been to many and I follow every show, and as a fan since the late 1980s I have every right to be bored.

Are you bored when you are at the shows? :o.

I got pretty bored at Terminal 5 when I'd seen that very same show twice a few months earlier.

Nope. Usually i whine about the setlist, but if i can make it, i go to the shows, and i'm not a hater. So your theory is down.

Thank God. What a jerk trying to intentionally throw this thread off with your blatant negativity towards Guns.

if you pay them attention, and start a virtual fight with them, what can you expect?

I really hope you have never be a mod on this forum :thumbsdown:

Edited by Motivation

Nope. Usually i whine about the setlist, but if i can make it, i go to the shows, and i'm not a hater. So your theory is down.

Thank God. What a jerk trying to intentionally throw this thread off with your blatant negativity towards Guns.

if you pay them attention, and start a virtual fight with them, what can you expect?

Ignore list occupant #13

Ignore list occupant #13

What a jerk... :thumbsdown:

Grow up idiot!

Anyway, i look forward to the updates. have a great show everyone :thumbsup:

Guest RonMexico82

Ignore list occupant #13

If you ignore everyone that posts even the smallest of criticism of this band you will end up talking to yourself on here. Your intolerance to even the slightest word against the band and ensuing aggression to whoever posts it comes across as being frankly weird and obsessive. If you think you are somehow helping the band by posting like this then all I can say is that with friends like that who needs enemies.

In short, lighten up and stop acting like you are being paid to refute and smack down anyone that has a view that is different to your own. You can be a fan without coming across like a bully whose attitude is toxic to discussion on this "discussion forum". There is no need to jump down other posters throats with your tough guy act. It won't get you a mod position either, not in a million years.

It may not be your intention, but that is how the majority of your posts come across.

So why not chill out a bit eh?