2012/05/20 Echo Arena, Liverpool UK

SlashLP

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We, here on the internet, bitch about the setlists because we think variety is the spice of life. I guarantee you that every person who's gone to a show this tour and in 2010, or 2006, or 2002 who isn't going to find flaws in the performances and is just going to have a good time, enjoys themselves. It's a hell of a show, and if I lived over there I'd be attending the shows. The music is what counts, it's just rock n' roll.

A new song would be brilliant, there's no doubt...but we're all hoping for something that may not come. Our hopes are for something that isn't promised, nor even discussed. The most we know is possible is "Oh My God," considering it was on the setlist for RiR 2011. Thinking, "Maybe we'll get new music!" is setting yourself up for disappointment, because the chances aren't very likely. I love this band, and I guarantee that the performances are going to be amazing...the setlist doesn't matter. We've gotten Civil War. We've gotten Estranged. We've gotten You're Crazy. We've gotten There Was A Time. We've been given a lot, and a lot of us haven't attended a show. I understand there's a desire for more, there always will be, but to bash the band for not doing something drastically new is sort of outrageous.

"Thank God. What a jerk trying to intentionally throw this thread off with your blatant negativity towards Guns. There's been a lot of new posters spreading that kind of garbage around, especially in the wrong areas. You will not be missed today.

Like I said. It's always the haters and the people who never go to shows that whine about the setlist. "

Well, it isn't going or not going but the person pretty much said that if it was the old guns he'd go as much times, same setlist in all, which is cool but really,

I didn't want to say anything but I've been seeing that ever since the HOF "fans" if you call them that try to be slick and slip in a few shots/disses (not merely geniune disappoinment/anger at Axl and the band) in order to masquerade as "concern" , that is so pitiful itself, so please take that sh*t elsewhere, there's plenty of places and other parts of this forum to clown Axl or whomever else around him professionally and personally,

now back to the show folks lol!

Edited by Nicc

Is anyone else a bit concerned that this late a start might cause some crowd problems? It's on a Sunday evening too, people don't have time to be out until 2am at a concert.

Also, it's Liverpool too :confused:

Obviously with changes we're struggling to mod at the mo' but please guys, DONT SPAM THIS SECTION WITH BULLSHIT!!

Updates only for people xcited about the tour -- opinions are welcome but just people purposely derailing things is just, unhelpful. Thanks :)

Is anyone else a bit concerned that this late a start might cause some crowd problems? It's on a Sunday evening too, people don't have time to be out until 2am at a concert.

Also, it's Liverpool too :confused:

Yeah, they're still pissy about Chelsea winning the Champions League. Oh well, it's Giro day this week so they should cheer up - money and GNR in their shitty city.