GNR Metro arena Newcastle gig

UK SUBS

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember axl calling richard over to look at the tits haha.

Its strange to think all these familiar user names were just around last night.

All MyGNR members attending shows should wear vibrant clothing like this so they're recognizable:

dumb-and-dumber-tuxedos_5.png

'

I don't know about those threads - but maybe they should wear something recognizable to each other and not stay hidden ph34r.gif.

**Side note** I got given a tour programme which is great.

Someone is accepting party passes already dry.gif

:lol:

Glad you had a good time.

DONT YOU START!!:xmasssanta:

No party passes! Paid £10 of my hard earned money for it - read it, and now passing it along!

Trust me to get the winner who lives in fucking India!!:rofl-lol:

The show was great!

Thin Zizzy set it up nicely I have to say but the turn around was quick, GNR came on around 10.40pm and I was dead centre 3/4 rows back in the pit - I've seen gigs at most venues around Europe and the Newcastle crowd are about on par with Glasgow/Dublin, it was just fuckin' raw I loved it!

The sound mix was poor though as Axl's vocals just got drowned out most of the night unfortunately - You get that in the pit at times, gets a bit 'bassy' which was a tad frustrating. Axl was on fine form but the star of the night was DJ, this guy is worth the entrance fee alone. From a live perspective (putting aside GNR politics) this guy just lives every fucking moment of every fucking song. Ballad of Death was great aswell.

All the guys were on good form. Loved "Sorry" "KOHD" "PC" and "This I Love" in particular. Frank's drumming was faultless and he really add something special, live.

Got in at around 3am - Great night and can't wait for Manchester. Never drinking Guiness again!! :-(

**Side note** I got given a tour programme which is great. Any forum member (no mods) who wants it, first to PM me your address details I will get it off in the post to you for free

UPDATE: The Archer won it. Well done, it's on its way to you :-)

You musta been just a foot or two in front of me mate, I was in pretty much the same spot. I thought the mix seemed to improve a bit as the night wore on; some songs it was spot on, others it was very muddy and pretty much a wall of sound.

ok, there were three young lads with tops off getting as bit roudy (it was fine with me to be honest but I think some around me were getting a bit pissed off with it) anyway....I was stood right by them. One of them fucking kissed me on the cheek during PC and sreamed in my ear which was alittle odd but, erm.....passionate I guess!?:huh:

AND... that girl at the end of PC, man, how big were her boobies, JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsus christ. Axl's face was a picture!!

I don’t really come on here much anymore but thought I would post after the gig. I was in the pit right next to the guys with their tops off (I was the big guy with a beard and long hair), I don’t mind the crowd going crazy but people need to work together to have the best time were just being inconsiderate. Also, the girl with her jugs out is a stripper, I know because a friend knows her :ph34r:

I have seen Guns a few times now and although it wasn’t the most intense gig, it was a brilliant night had by all. The band seemed in good spirits and although not rammed the crowd were of a better quality than previous shows. The music was faultless if not a little bit quiet. Little bit disappointed when they played patience but I think I had high hopes for a rare or new song, they played estranged though so that was me happy.

Hope the rest of the tour goes well!

**Side note** I got given a tour programme which is great.

Someone is accepting party passes already dry.gif

:lol:

Glad you had a good time.

DONT YOU START!!:xmasssanta:

No party passes! Paid £10 of my hard earned money for it - read it, and now passing it along!

Trust me to get the winner who lives in fucking India!!:rofl-lol:

The show was great!

Thin Zizzy set it up nicely I have to say but the turn around was quick, GNR came on around 10.40pm and I was dead centre 3/4 rows back in the pit - I've seen gigs at most venues around Europe and the Newcastle crowd are about on par with Glasgow/Dublin, it was just fuckin' raw I loved it!

The sound mix was poor though as Axl's vocals just got drowned out most of the night unfortunately - You get that in the pit at times, gets a bit 'bassy' which was a tad frustrating. Axl was on fine form but the star of the night was DJ, this guy is worth the entrance fee alone. From a live perspective (putting aside GNR politics) this guy just lives every fucking moment of every fucking song. Ballad of Death was great aswell.

All the guys were on good form. Loved "Sorry" "KOHD" "PC" and "This I Love" in particular. Frank's drumming was faultless and he really add something special, live.

Got in at around 3am - Great night and can't wait for Manchester. Never drinking Guiness again!! :-(

**Side note** I got given a tour programme which is great. Any forum member (no mods) who wants it, first to PM me your address details I will get it off in the post to you for free

You musta been just a foot or two in front of me mate, I was in pretty much the same spot. I thought the mix seemed to improve a bit as the night wore on; some songs it was spot on, others it was very muddy and pretty much a wall of sound.

ok, there were three young lads with tops off getting as bir roudy (it was fine with me to be honest but I think some around me were getting a bit pissed off with it) anyway....I was stood right by them. One of them fucking kissed me on the cheek during PC and sreamed in my ear which was alittle odd but, erm.....passionate I guess!?:huh:

AND... that girl at the end of PC, man, how big were her boobies, JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsus christ. Axl's face was a picture!!

LOL. Link? :rofl-lol:

Massive!

She got them out as PC hit the last session and Axl was smiling (ala download 2006), nudging DJ, who was laughing and then later Bumble came over and she was like licking her nipples, going "Look at me look at me" and Bumble's face did not move a muscle!!!he stayed dead serious....bobbie girl was like "BOOBIES< THEY OUT< FOR YOU< PLEASE LOOK...." and he just stared at her...I was like for fuck sake Ron, smile for fuck sake :rolleyes:

I of course told myself "Admin, new responsibility, I will not look".........-_-

I know it's cliche but I can't fuckin' wait until they come back to Canada!

The big boobies?

I remember axl calling richard over to look at the tits haha.

Its strange to think all these familiar user names were just around last night.

All MyGNR members attending shows should wear vibrant clothing like this so they're recognizable:

dumb-and-dumber-tuxedos_5.png

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Richard Hutchinson ‏@cc4rhu

Security have just announced anyone looking like an ex band member will be refused entry!

Oh gawd not this again!

Hey Subsy you see any of this?

What kind of announcement anyway like some rent a cop said it to someone or was on the PA system?

Just seen this sorry - no, i never saw this happen that night.

Wooooooohoooooooo!!! Thanks Subs smile.gif.

Got posted today mate!! -_-

Next time, dont live in India !!dry.gif

Wooooooohoooooooo!!! Thanks Subs smile.gif.

Got posted today mate!! -_-

Next time, dont live in India !!dry.gif

Hell yeah!! I just got it biggrin.gif.

Made my day - thanks a ton Subsy smiley-heart.gif. Sorry about the distance tongue2.gif

But, you rock thumbsup.gif

Edited by The Archer