How does Glad to be Here sound?

Jakey Styley

Breaking, Turn Around and Dash would be great. The solo spots are to showcase the band members talent and Ron is not just a great guitarist, he is also a great singer and songwriter.

Glad to Be Here is perfect for the U.K.

Be nice if they hit Cardiff. Nobody pays attention to the Welsh.

i love the lyrics to dash

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broskirose

Just give Ron half the set or better yet, make him the opening act and give him his own set. Permitting he'd be able to do two sets a day with his health of course.

Just give Ron half the set or better yet, make him the opening act and give him his own set. Permitting he'd be able to do two sets a day with his health of course.

Completely agree. That would be way better than most of the opening acts that they have.

Having read so many posts where people were asking for decent video (or any video) of Glad To Be Here, I made a mental note to film the whole thing at Birmingham. I originally posted the video in a new thread but mods buried merged it into the Birmingham thread :rolleyes:

Having read so many posts where people were asking for decent video (or any video) of Glad To Be Here, I made a mental note to film the whole thing at Birmingham. I originally posted the video in a new thread but mods buried merged :rolleyes: it into the Birmingham thread :P

Edited by Bugginho