22nd May, Irving Plaza NY, Album Release Show

Goose!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the show last night and it was fantastic. I saw Slash 3 times on the last tour. I would have prefered a bit more of a setlist change, but looks like this show was the most amount of new stuff thus far and I got enough new stuff to satisfy my tastes. This band really does just always put on an awesome show. Really hoping (and figured) it would be easy to rip as I would love to view the stream and relive the night. Also to get the audio from it.

You all can watch the show over again in DVR mode if you missed any songs or just want to see it again...........very cool feature

All I'm finding is a few vids from the show. Is the full show still on there for viewing?

You all can watch the show over again in DVR mode if you missed any songs or just want to see it again...........very cool feature

All I'm finding is a few vids from the show. Is the full show still on there for viewing?

Doesn't look like it. Just You're A Lie, Halo, Starlight, Standing In The Sun, and Back From Cali. I would greatly like to see the other ones as well.

Great show, but I'm I the only one who's hating slash's guitar tone lately?? It souns too thin

true

Slash's tone in person sounds great. It's the way the band is being recorded that makes it sound thin.

the full gig

I hope someone uploads the show somewhere I can download it from.

just copy the url and paste it at keepvid.com

That is possible, but it would be nice if someone could post it to a torrent site or something and get it fullest HD and everything. I can't do it so obviously it doesn't bother me if no one does it. Just think that would be the nicest way to view this.

Myles does look more amped up at this gig. Good to see. :thumbsup:

That is possible, but it would be nice if someone could post it to a torrent site or something and get it fullest HD and everything. I can't do it so obviously it doesn't bother me if no one does it. Just think that would be the nicest way to view this.

the torrent is up at demonoid, but only the mp3 so far :shrugs:

Edited by moreblack

Myles does look more amped up at this gig. Good to see. :thumbsup:

the torrent is up at demonoid, but only the mp3 so far :shrugs:

Wish I had demonoid. Hopefully it shows up on Dimeadozen.

I have the video in high quality mp4. Not sure how to upload a torrent.

download utorrent, click on create new torrent, select the video file. done.

upload file to piratebay.org i think and we'll take it from there

I hope I did this right. If not, my apologies....

http://www.demonoid.ph/files/details/2937086/&thanks=1&rel=1337827648

You did it right. This is fuckin fantastic! Quality looks amazing and the sound is awesome. So happy someone was able to accomplish this. Thanks so much!

Whew! Glad it worked!! I'm glad to share whenever I have something worth sharing :thumbsup:

wow, thanks a lot m8, looks and sounds perfect, thx again! :thumbsup: