What do you think is the most Spinal Tap moment of the whole Chinese Democracy Tour?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are some very serious accusations. Accusations that we both know you would not be able to backup if asked to by a court of law. Stick with lying about Axl Rose. He is far more forgiving than I am.

I don't want to be known as "that guy who is going to leak material" anymore for several reasons. #1 - I'm not that guy anymore. #2 - I work for companies that expect me to follow the law. #3 - I would face very serious legal consequences if I was continuing to attempt to procure pre-release copyrighted material, which I am not.

So unless you are prepared to prove these accusations, I would suggest that you make it clear that you are posting a theory, which is what you are doing. You have every right to theorize all you want.

But do not libel me unless you are prepared to deal with the consequences. Thanks.

I stand by my accusations.

*middle finger raised* at your laughable consequences.

These are some very serious accusations. Accusations that we both know you would not be able to backup if asked to by a court of law. Stick with lying about Axl Rose. He is far more forgiving than I am.

I don't want to be known as "that guy who is going to leak material" anymore for several reasons. #1 - I'm not that guy anymore. #2 - I work for companies that expect me to follow the law. #3 - I would face very serious legal consequences if I was continuing to attempt to procure pre-release copyrighted material, which I am not.

So unless you are prepared to prove these accusations, I would suggest that you make it clear that you are posting a theory, which is what you are doing. You have every right to theorize all you want.

But do not libel me unless you are prepared to deal with the consequences. Thanks.

I stand by my accusations.

*middle finger raised* at your laughable consequences.

:lol:

I'll give you this BBA, you always make me chuckle.

internet tough guy above

shit, i was talking about MSL

I am not an internet tough guy.

But I am also not involved in illegal behavior. BBA is claiming as fact that I am. He is presenting wild speculation as fact with absolutely nothing to back it up. If you enjoy being libeled, good for you. I don't. I would rather have my attorney take care of it.

Have him contact me. I'm being serious.

The prospect of this is almost as funny as your failed jump drive scam.

What would be the damages due to libel?

I don't think anyone knows. Nobody has ever been "libelled" anonymously on a message board before.

MSL likes to pretend that his amateur wrestling career warrants him having an attorney at the ready the same way he likes pretending that he has "secret" GNR documents and other nonsense.

Either scenario: *middle finger raised sky high*

please PM me the number, or the number of your counsel, that you would like contacted in the event that you choose to continue to libel me. thanks.

My phone number is readily available in numerous security-sensitive documents that GNR has on hand.

Because of this, it should be readily available on that jump drive that you pretend to have and failed to prove 18 months ago.

Here's my statement to your counsel: *middle finger raised*

MSL threatens to sue BBA over accusations made in Randy Lahey's Chinese Democracy Spinal Tap thread on MYGNR. :rofl-lol:

No shit. I'd think having a psychiatrist on-hand would serve him better than an attorney. :rofl-lol:

BBA, I'm willing to testify in you defense, but i think you should launch a countersuit first; that's how Axl's lawyers do it.

I think Axl is probably already aware of this thread. His spidey sense started tingling at the first mention of the word "lawyer".