New GNR Tour Merch: Pics!

Estrangedfx

Thanks to BumbleBuzz at HTGTH for kindly providing me with these pics. More in a few ...

Damn it. I want these SO bad! Who can help me out?? :) Oh,and sorry about the pics being upside down. I just edited 'em and they are still coming out like that.Stupid Photobucket.

photo-4.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god, they MUST sell the tour books on the US leg in the fall, that shit is sexy as hell

This.

Very much THIS.

I haven't bought a tour book since Springsteen's 2003 Rising tour. I wouldn't even hesitate before buying this one.

Dear god, they MUST sell the tour books on the US leg in the fall, that shit is sexy as hell

This.

Very much THIS.

I haven't bought a tour book since Springsteen's 2003 Rising tour. I wouldn't even hesitate before buying this one.

I don't think I've ever been to a show where a tour book was even sold.

I sure wouldn't mind making this one my first!

Have they ever released a shirt with the CD album cover photo on it? I've never seen one, which leads me to believe that whoever took that photo allowed it to be used for the cover but wouldn't license it for other merchandise.

Guest Gunns

Thanks to BumbleBuzz at HTGTH for kindly providing me with these pics. More in a few ...

Damn it. I want these SO bad! Who can help me out?? :) Oh,and sorry about the pics being upside down. I just edited 'em and they are still coming out like that.Stupid Photobucket.

photo-1.jpg

is that a photo of Dj applying eyeliner? :rofl-lol:

in all seriousness though, definately some cool gnr merch to have.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Hey guys,

I have no problem picking up those posters and tour books for anyone who can't make the show. I'll be getting them myself at the shows I have seats for. It's no trouble!