New GNR Tour Merch: Pics!

Estrangedfx

Melly4axl: No its fine. Order away!! I'm not looking to make a profit or anything just want to cover the costs. If you guys can send me the money on paypal before I go it would be brilliant!

I'll post the pics on Saturday and I have 3 more shoes after that where I can pick them up for people.

Happy ordering!!

*shows

Wow thank you so much!. I will check the pics out first. And inbox you closer to the days :D Sooooooo grateful for this! I will be so excited to get a programme looks great!. Also I will pay for cover and postage.

Edited by Melly4Axl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kat designed the program and took the poster shots.

I'll take pics of all the merch on Friday night and post it. Let me know what you want and I'll pick it up at another show.

I would love that axl poster.. if you don't mind. Id really appreciate it, and depending on wat it costs I may b able to buy you one for doing it. Pm me plz.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy that GN'R has an official photographer who takes really artsy black and white pictures of her feet but she knows nothing of good composition and page layouts.

Really frustrating for people who know what they're doing.

Pretentious bollox

Don't get me wrong I'm happy that GN'R has an official photographer who takes really artsy black and white pictures of her feet but she knows nothing of good composition and page layouts.

Really frustrating for people who know what they're doing.

Pretentious bollox

Not as pretentious as calling Axl the "voice" and DJ in charge of "strings".

Problems with the tour book:

- Uneven sizing and spacing with pictures.

- No text padding.

- No border padding.

- No text alignment to pictures.

- Pictures on edge will probably bleed.

She isn't a bad photographer, I'll give her that even if she relies too heavily on black-and-white, HDR, and high contrast.

But she or whoever made the book is fuckawful with Photoshop (and/or InDesign) and generally haven't a clue on how to put together a professional, competently designed book.

Next time, actually reply to my criticism instead of namecalling. :thumbsup: