VIDEO: All of Axl's Falls - Is He The Most Clumsy Man in Rock n Roll?!?

brum2012

People are getting way too carried away with this falling thing. Its like the fourth thread on the subject. How many do we need?

Exactly. Its serious overkill at this point.

If Axl was just "running around like an idiot", he wouldn't be one of the greatest frontmen in rock history. Clearly he's doing something right.

Axl even says he runs around like an idiot

People are getting way too carried away with this falling thing. Its like the fourth thread on the subject. How many do we need?

Exactly. Its serious overkill at this point.

If Axl was just "running around like an idiot", he wouldn't be one of the greatest frontmen in rock history. Clearly he's doing something right.

Axl even says he runs around like an idiot

That's called being self-deprecating. It doesn't change the fact that his "running around" is part of a stage persona that has earned him a position as one of the most electrifying performers in rock history.

Considering the amount of moving around he's done on stage over his career, its no big deal that he's fallen a few time. Certainly not enough of a big deal to merit 4 threads worth of discussion in a week or so.

Axl told the audience last night he broke his shoulder. Sure a fall can be funny but now he has a bad leg and shoulder. Its gotta be painful to perform like that :(

Yeah, but if he still does 3 hour shows even after that, it still would not be enough for some people here to think well of him. rolleyes.gif

Axl told the audience last night he broke his shoulder. Sure a fall can be funny but now he has a bad leg and shoulder. Its gotta be painful to perform like that :(

Yeah, but if he still does 3 hour shows even after that, it still would not be enough for some people here to think well of him. rolleyes.gif

I know

Like i said lighten up

He broke his shoulder from the last fall, thats kinda when the fun went out of it, dont you think?

I didn't know that :( Yes, I guess it's not fun anymore.

I heard he also tore a ligament.

Yeah, but don't worry about that - lighten up!

Getting real tired of that phrase now :tongue2:

:lol: You too, huh?