How do you feel now that two extremes of stupidity in the Gn'R world (Volcano and BBA) are back to flame with each other ?

realpoti

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that your feelings about other posters are neither Guns N' Roses news, or discussion.

I'm pretty sure that trolling and countless topics about bashing/exalting the band isn't needed too, but that's what we got.

I'm pretty sure that your feelings about other posters are neither Guns N' Roses news, or discussion.

I'm pretty sure that trolling and countless topics about bashing/exalting the band isn't needed too, but that's what we got.

So is this your attempt at making 2 wrongs a right?

It's pretty annoying really.

One on hand we have a guy who's a known cupcake, who just likes to cupcake. He post's negative post's and topics to get a rise out of people's frustrations with him.

Than, there's the guy who constantly degrades old GN'R while acting like Axl can do no wrong.

I wish they both weren't brought back.

Both of them can have good points at times. As long as volcano isn't so gun-ho about constantly bashing Slash (and old-GNR) all the time and BBA doesn't constantly post stuff like bad reviews as a seperate topic just to cupcake, things should be fine. Unfortunately I don't see either of those happening, as there was good reason why both of them were banned before

Edited by WhazUp

From what I've seen Volcano is 1,000 times more annoying than BBA. At least BBA can be funny and well spoken when he's not spamming the forum with every negative blog review he can find. I've yet to find a redeeming quality from volcano. :shrugs:

One on hand we have a guy who's a known cupcake, who just likes to cupcake. He post's negative post's and topics to get a rise out of people's frustrations with him.

Than, there's the guy who constantly degrades old GN'R while acting like Axl can do no wrong.

This

I think as long as name calling and insults are not allowed (your thread title included), I don't see a major problem.

THERE IS AN IGNORE FEATURE. USE IT.

I have Volcano and Iftheworld on ignore and it makes my forum experiance more enjoyable.

You don't like certain posters, ignore them - don't create a thread about it.\

/SOB

This

+1

I don't care, really, it's the current admins' problem. Perhaps if people get too fed up with the cupcakes they will migrate to other boards, like my own. It's not like mygnr is the only place for gnr fans to hang out.

Edited by SoulMonster

I think as long as name calling and insults are not allowed (your thread title included), I don't see a major problem.

THERE IS AN IGNORE FEATURE. USE IT.

I have Volcano and Iftheworld on ignore and it makes my forum experiance more enjoyable.

You don't like certain posters, ignore them - don't create a thread about it.\

/SOB

Oh, guess who's back too B)

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I love both posters.

These people make forums work. You need both sides of the fence debating to make a forum interesting. Boring if we all agree :sleeper:

I love both posters.

These people make forums work. You need both sides of the fence debating to make a forum interesting. Boring if we all agree :sleeper:

It's not a matter of disagreeing or not, I am sure people disagree about the finer nuances of Axl worshipping on HTGTH, too. What cupcakes bring is not discussion but drama. If you like drama, anger, fighting, then sure, you want cupcakes to be here.

I love both posters.

As usual, agreed!

Besides BBA isn't as negative as some think. He does like Axl as a performer, but only together with some other guys and with more respect to the fans. Just a true reunionist. Am I right BBA?

And Volcano knows a lot and is a true NewGnr, nothing wrong with that either.

Edited by MBRose

this totally

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I love both posters.

It's not a matter of disagreeing or not, I am sure people disagree about the finer nuances of Axl worshipping on HTGTH, too. What cupcakes bring is not discussion but drama. If you like drama, anger, fighting, then sure, you want cupcakes to be here.

As long as it doesn't get too personal and people aren't upset for real then it's cool. In fact it's very entertaining!

Right on MBrose!

I love both posters.

As long as it doesn't get too personal and people aren't upset for real then it's cool. In fact it's very entertaining!

Right on MBrose!

This.