Who is the better piano player? Dizzy or Axl?

Strange Broue

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dizzy has a far better technique, he's a true keyboardist

axl is an amateur on piano, his technique is quite laughable

Dizzy is professional. But it hink Axl got a good technique too...

Y'know he write some songs....

OFF:

You're back?

Serious trolling starts now! :xmassrudolph:

Edited by Motivation

yes, i'm back :lol:

Axl sounds pretty good to me.

that's because you know jackshit about piano, his technique is mediocre to say the least

that's because you know jackshit about piano, his technique is mediocre to say the least

If it sounds good, i like it

Btw i learned to play on piano about 10 years

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

dizzy's a piano player. axl's a singer who can accompany himself on piano.

Pretty much. Axl is a better musician though and can write better stuff on piano. I haven't heard anything worthwhile that Dizzy ever wrote, while Axl did the piano in Estranged and November Rain.

dizzy's a piano player. axl's a singer who can accompany himself on piano.

. I haven't heard anything worthwhile that Dizzy ever wrote,

What ? Dizzy wrote the outro of The Blues, some stuff on TWAT or Catcher and other crazy stuff. and Silkworms !

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I don't like either TWAT or Catcher. I don't think The Blues is that good either. It's okay, but nothing more.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I don't like either TWAT or Catcher. I don't think The Blues is that good either. It's okay, but nothing more.

Do you like anything from Chinese Democracy or are you just one of those weird guys who still hang around, posting extensively in threads about music and members you don't like, despite there being more than 15 years since the band last produced anything you liked?

Do you like anything from Chinese Democracy or are you just one of those weird guys who still hang around, posting extensively in threads about music and members you don't like, despite there being more than 15 years since the band last produced anything you liked?

This. Now that bba is back every cupcake is back to trolling.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I like a few songs on CD. I don't care the least about new GNR, but I'll go and watch them live if they come by near me, since Axl is one of my big idols. I joined here because I was a fan of real GNR, by the way.

Be assured that I didn't stay to discuss new GNR either. I stayed because of the community.

I like a few songs on CD. I don't care the least about new GNR, but I'll go and watch them live if they come by near me, since Axl is one of my big idols. I joined here because I was a fan of real GNR, by the way.

Be assured that I didn't stay to discuss new GNR either. I stayed because of the community.

Ah, you are one of those guys who think that Guns N' Roses seized to exist when certain ex-members quit and that the band that now calls itself "Guns N' Roses" is therefore fake. You guys always crack me up :D.

yes, i'm back :lol:

Axl sounds pretty good to me.

I've played piano since I was 10, I'm now 27 and teach the piano.

Can you elaborate please? What differentiates between good piano form/technique and bad?