Guns n' Roses - Glasgow SECC 25/05/12

Beegnikos

So what do you guys think about new songs being played today I don't think so

It would be amazing if they bust out a new song now so they can play it well during next week's live stream. But then again, I thought that was the plan for Vegas...

Forget new songs... it'd be cool if the setlist from the next stream isn't the same as the ones we have from the other HD streams...

Yeah, even though it's only 5 bucks for a show across the ocean, it still would be nice if they played something different during the live-stream. They already did 2 live streams on iClips and they did play the same songs on both of them. The one of their website only had You're Crazy and UTLH on it. Not much of a difference. :shrugs:

At least they're aiming for a bigger production this time around. 25 HD cameras.

Yeah, but really... just a nice ol' IRS would freshen it all up for us, wouldn't it?

Oh My God would be a nice treat. :wink:

The General would be nicer

How about both?

B)

Maybe Axl will come back on here to take a set list...I would just post every song and all the unrealized stuff can you imagine Axl singing locomotive, Don't damn me, and Coma now :rofl-lol:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broskirose

It would be amazing if they bust out a new song now so they can play it well during next week's live stream. But then again, I thought that was the plan for Vegas...

Forget new songs... it'd be cool if the setlist from the next stream isn't the same as the ones we have from the other HD streams...

Yeah, even though it's only 5 bucks for a show across the ocean, it still would be nice if they played something different during the live-stream. They already did 2 live streams on iClips and they did play the same songs on both of them. The one of their website only had You're Crazy and UTLH on it. Not much of a difference. :shrugs:

At least they're aiming for a bigger production this time around. 25 HD cameras.

Source? :o

It's on their website:

Please join us on May 31st as we broadcast LIVE FROM THE 02 ARENA in LONDON ENGLAND. Experience GnR unlike ever before via a 25 camera HD shoot with the highest quality sound available. For more information please visit https://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses/app_408810059142305

They're defintely shooting a DVD/Blu Ray. There's no way they'd get 25 HD cameras for a live stream when they can easily just slip the feed from the 5 or so camera setup they do for the screens at the show, like they did at the Vegas show.

Yeah, but really... just a nice ol' IRS would freshen it all up for us, wouldn't it?

IF they're planning on something different, London May 31 would be the most logical time to do it, most people will see it.. Then again, you never know with GNR.

Yeah, I thought Rock In Rio 2011 was going to be the next "Era" of GN'R. We all know how that played out. Then there's the two live streams we got on iClips with DJ Ashba saying "we have some surprises for the LA show," turns out there were none.

You completely right with the statement that "you never know" with GN'R.

Guest Broskirose
Jarmo | HTGTH.com‏@htgth

Knockin' on heavens door, axl says he hurt his leg and shoulder because Beta kicked him.... ;-)

586540316.jpg?key=600450&Expires=1337991133&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=PG4pQ8TzNfL0o446~lJwNJNWrUJTxPHC0vbaf6FGwqSG8wRkMJX5Vvrd~72vXNjB2DfT8WZdtlCvS77Vr6~6XNHCuLDaiZNjDnJk3BMw77Gdd-Z5WApdU0W822lIuVqxnYMqZxay-NO7Vz7zFjS73s0Qcwi5e2KQy~GClKyi2LU_