Guns N' Roses Presence On Social Networking Sites

Brodie

All I have to say is facebook is fucking lame and I'm glad someone within the camp realizes that to some extent. Facebook may be a necessary evil, but it stopped being truly cool a looooong time ago.

Twitter is less egregious, but I could give two shits if people in Axl's clique want to bullshit with inside jokes and whatever else. Don't forget Axl used his twitter to ask (perhaps jokingly) where Beta's phone is.

The band has never had proper staff dealing with these kinda things, for more info look at the fanclub thing.

Change is good!

See: Darwin. It's not about survival of the fittest, it's the will to adapt that determines if you survive - GNR's music is certainly the best around.

They should have everything else "the best" to support that music!

1 not sure if I want to influence what they do. or I do but I don't want to know about it. I still want to hold on to the idea that they are way better than us.

I'm not saying it should dictate Axl/the band's vision and creativity, I'm saying given the breadth of songs they have nearing completion/completed, it'd help provide insight on what ones to choose.

Also songs have been recorded in different styles throughout the years, they could go with a certain style over another, if deemed preferable.

Regardless, the information can be consulted or ignored as it's seen fit, but they would still have said information.

I don't really like the idea of them choosing tracks based on feedback. But in reality they must take somethings on board. live seems to be the sounding board. With so many opinions out there who do they listen to?

I guess if there's some positive feedback then they must be doing something right.

But when OMG came out did that not get wall to wall derision? Now 10 years later people are why wasn't the album like Oh my God!