I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look dreadful in these pics but who cares??? I MET AXL!! LOOK HOW GORGEOUS HE LOOKS.

4rc5f5.png

Sorry but I have to agree your not looking to great in the photo. Your a lot older than I imagined (and have less hair)

And here I was thinking she looked younger than I thought. And so happy. I love her in this pic.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I look dreadful in these pics but who cares??? I MET AXL!! LOOK HOW GORGEOUS HE LOOKS.

4rc5f5.png

Sorry but I have to agree your not looking to great in the photo. Your a lot older than I imagined (and have less hair)

And here I was thinking she looked younger than I thought. And so happy. I love her in this pic.

He is refering to the bald man behind her.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

4rc5f5.png

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: SLAA is thinking "if only that pretty girl got her head out of my camera I'd have had a good photo here" :lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: I'm SO happy for you! :D I know how much you wanted to meet him (cause it's not like we've talked about meeting him and what we'd do a million times :lol: )

Can't wait to hear the detailed story on what happened. I gotta say you're a nicer person than me cause if someone had gotten their hand in my picture with Axl they would no longer have that hand. I mean, how dare people fuck up a picture like that! :fuckyou:

I'm so happy for you and yet so jealous at the same time :lol: But it gives me hope that I might meet him too in June!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Shame that the fat, bald and ugly guy had his head in the way for you around 4 minutes in, SLAA. You could have gotten great screenshots otherwise.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I'm so sorry in advance. I acted like a total fuirtcake. I'm so creepy in this.... LOL

This is for the Neil from chinesedemocracy forum. He gave everyone a lift back to their hotel. Big shout out to Debbie, Robbie and Neil!! It was lovely to meet ye! We're going to go to a GN'R show together next time. Lovely, lovely people :wub:

P.S THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS GUYS.

I was very nervous about revealing i was actually a bald man. Thanks for being so kind!! :xmasssanta:

Axl Morris - that video is amazing. Such a shame about the audio but I would die of embarsement. I really over reacted around him and came across as really rude and a bit of a plonker FACEPALM

I'm so sorry in advance. I acted like a total fuirtcake. I'm so creepy in this.... LOL

This is for the Neil from chinesedemocracy forum. He gave everyone a lift back to their hotel. Big shout out to Debbie, Robbie and Neil!! It was lovely to meet ye! We're going to go to a GN'R show together next time. Lovely, lovely people :wub:

P.S THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS GUYS.

I was very nervous about revealing i was actually a bald man. Thanks for being so kind!! :xmasssanta:

"He told you to fuck off!"

Hahahahaha! Love Conor! :wub:

Who is Conor? I thought he must have been your partner but now thinking otherwise :o

So glad (& jealous) you got to meet the man himself. You sound super excited & so you should be.

I was kind of wondering if that bald man is Beta's Dad, have to find that video of him on stage with Beta to compare.