I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

calm the fuck down you idiot

if meeting axl is the highlight to your life then i suggest you call up that grave digger and get your burial to the pits of the earth delivered sooner

Well it's preferable to playing the banjo with your 13 fingers or fucking your sister which I'm guessing you find appealing if your username is anything to go by! :)

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broskirose

if meeting axl is the highlight to your life then i suggest you call up that grave digger and get your burial to the pits of the earth delivered sooner

ban pls

Well it's preferable to playing the banjo with your 13 fingers or fucking your sister which I'm guessing you find appealing if your username is anything to go by! :)

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

No, why don't you shut up and stay out of this thread - She's a fan of the band and met the lead singer and she was uber excited.

This is said forum of said band

This is said admin of said forum asking you as a polite reminder to be respectful of others.

4rc5f5.png

Subs in the background,waiting his turn for an autograph.

...bless! :heart:

Ha, you absolute fucker!!!:lol:

I don't look half as good as that!

No, why don't you shut up and stay out of this thread - She's a fan of the band and met the lead singer and she was uber excited.

This is said admin of said forum asking you as a polite reminder to be respectful of others.

Stern yet polite. Well done. :D

That's a bit harsh, she's happy........ Considering what a miserable cunt you are it's a nice contrast.

Stern yet polite. Well done. :D

Ha, well thank you for the feedback..

PS - PM will get back to you before the years out i promise!! :heart:

Ha, you absolute fucker!!!:lol:

I don't look half as good as that!

Then our date on the Quayside is off! <_< I'll drown my sorrows in Trillians instead! Wanker! :cry:

Edited by Dazey

You wanna dance with me Pal? You're cruising for an almighty bruising. I'm going to have to keep my fucking eye on you.

You wanna dance with me Pal? You're cruising for an almighty bruising. I'm going to have to keep my fucking eye on you.

:lol:

Dazey for president :thumbsup: