Guns N' Roses current management

shotgunblues1978

Axl has better things to do than play some fake award show with "has beens' that stabbed him in the back over 15 years ago. Better things like fronting the greatest band in the world.

Why would Axl be jealous of Slash when Axl is far more successful, far richer, and doesn't have to constantly whore himself out to stay relevant. He can purposely avoid attention and still generate far more business than Slash can, all the while keeping his dignity in tact.

Fuckin' hit the nail on the head with this post.

Axl puts on a fraud and has for 20 years the very reason no one respects him is because they feel he has no dignity for keeping the GNR name. Slash lost dignity by other means, not arguing that but he gets respect. Who in the industry respects Axl? Bach?.... ?

Nobody cares or likes the "industry" anymore so does anything you just said matter?how is he a fraud? He is still leading the band he created in 1985 with Izzy and Tracii :shrugs:

Edited by volcano62

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at this point, is there anyone posting pro-axl comments who isn't doing so in an attempt to satirize what others used to believe around here? between lolcano and msl, it's hard to tell if anyone actually believes the things they're saying. or if we've reached a point where we're stuck in a sarcasm hall of mirrors.

at this point, is there anyone posting pro-axl comments who isn't doing so in an attempt to satirize what others used to believe around here? between lolcano and msl, it's hard to tell if anyone actually believes the things they're saying. or if we've reached a point where we're stuck in a sarcasm hall of mirrors.

Just becasue members don't think like you do or cupcake like you do doesn't make their opinion irrelevant.

Edited by volcano62

Why would Axl be jealous of Slash when Axl is far more successful, far richer, and doesn't have to constantly whore himself out to stay relevant. He can purposely avoid attention and still generate far more business than Slash can, all the while keeping his dignity in tact.

How would you know Axl is "far richer"? Do you have acess to both their bank accounts and portfolios? If Axl is, according to you, more successful and far richer, then why, in your own words on video, were current members owed back pay, and there were issues with royalties for former members? You suggested both to contact you on these matters.

And please define how Slash has to "constantly whore himself to stay relevant". How exactly does an artist who earns a living making music and performing "whore himself"?

And please define how Slash has to "constantly whore himself to stay relevant". How exactly does an artist who earns a living making music and performing "whore himself"?

Well I know I'm flogging the proverbial dead horse here but I don't know how anybody who does this for a living is in any position to criticise Slash! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_cqg0kvxI

Well I know I'm flogging the proverbial dead horse here but I don't know how anybody who does this for a living is in any position to criticise Slash! :lol:

Who is that?

LOLLLLLLL, stoppppp, you're killing me man!! :P

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Universal Sigh -

The truth is, privately, Axl has a ton of respect amongst artists in the industry. Many are very envious that he's managed to operate outside the expectations of the machine, managed to secure the rights to his band, while managing to build an aura that now allows him to successfully tour the world whenever he wants, play with who he wants, play what he wants, do what he wants, etc.

There are a TON of artists that wish they'd had the foresight (and balls) that Axl had and continues to have. He is nobody's monkey. He dances how and when he wants to. Has it cost him fans? Yes. But, he has his dignity. He has financial security. He has artistic freedom, which he can choose to use or not to use. PROVED ME WRONG, SO I'M GOING TO MAKE FUN OF WRESTLING. It would be much more honest on your part.

Source?

And I'm still waiting for you answer about your definition of blackmailing.

I'm a wrestler, a journalist, a musician, an entrepreneur, a writer, a producer, a commentator, an interviewer, a radio host and many other things.

Producer of what? Kentucky Fried Chicken?

Consumer! ;)

I'm a wrestler, a journalist, a musician, an entrepreneur, a writer, a producer, a commentator, an interviewer, a radio host and many other things.

Consumer! ;)

Right, enough with the fat jokes. They are not big or clever.

Maybe I'm confused but you did say if they didn't announce then you would, surely the very definition is attempting to make them do something or you will.No MSL?

That is blackmail regardless of a request for payment?

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

television producer.

how would i produce KFC?

if you meant consume, that would still be a pretty weak attempt at humor. but since you are so concerned with my physical condition, you must surely be quite the physical specimen. for context, it's only fair that you post photographs of your bulging muscles. the community deserves to have a reference point for your criticisms.

Are you asking for pictures of my body? :rofl-lol:. I'm not fat dude. Still, I shouldn't be making fun of your obesity so no more fat jokes from me, I promise. :unsure:

GNR management failed that the most important task. That was to get Axl to the HOF.

Why was that so important?

think about it...ponder it a bit...it will come. The world loves Guns and Fucking Roses....this new band is ...who the fuck is this new band??

MISTER PROVED ME WRONG, SO I'M GOING TO MAKE FUN OF WRESTLING. It would be much more honest on your part.

:rofl-lol:

Honestly, do you little cupcakes make fun of people's appearance in real life? I mean do you go to a mall and point and laugh at sombody in their face because you are displeased with their appearance?

You guys are unbelievable.

Source for what? Artists being envious of the position Axl is in? Well, I've heard it from numerous artists myself, not to mention heard plenty of stories of guys bitching about how their careers turned out and listing Axl's position as an outcome they would have greatly preferred.

So whay you're saying is that numerous artists in the industry who have not defended Axl publicly, have instead chosen to discuss these matters with you in private? I see.

Since you are apparently so well versed in law, you no doubt understand what heresay is, and do realize your comments hold absolutely no weight in these discussions whatsoever. Yet you you constantly remind all the "retards" on the forum how you deal in facts. hmmm...This is all quite interesting.

Also, my question which you obviously ignored, still stands. What proof do you have that Axl is "far richer" than Slash? Have you somehow had the unique opportunity to view both of their assets to make this informed statement? And again, if Axl is indeed as wealthy as you claim, why on earth would you urge both current band members and former band members to contact you regarding money that is owed to them?

So whay you're saying is that numerous artists in the industry who have not defended Axl publicly, have instead chosen to discuss these matters with you in private? I see.

Since you are apparently so well versed in law, you no doubt understand what heresay is, and do realize your comments hold absolutely no weight in these discussions whatsoever. Yet you you constantly remind all the "retards" on the forum how you deal in facts. hmmm...This is all quite interesting.

Also, my question which you obviously ignored, still stands. What proof do you have that Axl is "far richer" than Slash? Have you somehow had the unique opportunity to view both of their assets to make this informed statement? And again, if Axl is indeed as wealthy as you claim, why on earth would you urge both current band members and former band members to contact you regarding money that is owed to them?

Come on girl! You know that MSL only deals in "facts"! Who are we to question him, really? :lol:

The current management seems to being doing well so far. It is a good thing because Axl has backed himself up against a wall because he cannot fire them. It has also removed one of his excuses for lack of production on his part. The one thing I can see that is lacking is the person incharge of his PR, that person should be fired! The t-shirt and top hat issues come up every so often the PR person should get those issues cleared up with the venues. And the recent models for hire incident that caused another band member to have to defend himself are just some of the things PR could do better. Also if PR could keep the fans up to date on new music instead of the fan base having to depend on rumors.

GNR management failed that the most important task. That was to get Axl to the HOF.

Why was that so important?

think about it...ponder it a bit...it will come. The world loves Guns and Fucking Roses....this new band is ...who the fuck is this new band??

I have no problems accepting that many wanted to see Axl accept the honor together with some ex-members from Guns N' Roses, I was one of them, but I find it hard to understand that people were more interested in a fleeting moment of those guys being on stage together rather than getting new music from Guns N' Roses, live concerts with Guns N' Roses, and all those other tasks the management could work on. It really is bizarre prioritizing.