Drink Coasters and Teacup Saucers

Johnny Drama

Just a thread really to list down all the NON-GN'R CD's you wish you had never bought and take up valuable space in your home, CD rack, car etc.

The following are mine:

- Both Sides of the Gun Disc 1 - Ben Harper

- Tubthumper - Chumbawamba

- Black Sunday - Cypress Hill

- Efil4zaggin - NWA

- Evil Empire - RATM

- All Eyez on Me Disc 2 - Tupac

- The Rose that Grew from Concrete - Tupac (Sort of)

Additionally I have to state that I find Nirvana's Unplugged boring as fuck and as much as I appreciate his rhymes, I don't get the whole greatest hip-hop album of all time kinda thing that Illmatic gets (yes, yes ER, I know you disagree :rofl-lol: )

So what are the turds in your collection?

Edited by Johnny Drama

I was looking through my old Video Hits and rage tapes the other day from 97/98 and that was on there, right next to The Drugs Don't Work by The Verve.

I found this bad boy when I was packing my shit to move up to Brisbane a few months ago....!

What a tracklist...!

Would have bought that just for Disc 1 - En Vogue, The Stones, Tonic and Jewel! I love those songs today as much as I did when I was eight.

Shania Twain was great as an omnipresence back then, she was so fucking hot. Still can't believe how big that Come on Over album was when I look at the certifications for it now.

Shania Twain was great as an omnipresence back then, she was so fucking hot. Still can't believe how big that Come on Over album was when I look at the certifications for it now.

You can thank the magic touch of Mutt Lange for that.

I think I actually love almost every song on those two discs. Exception... Keith Sweat...! :confused:

Serious man? Twisted was the shit back in 98 for me. Coco Jamboo was huge back in the day everywhere you went and I always remember Janet Jackson's Got Til It's Gone in the car on the way to a restaurant when I was 8. That song was big here. I remember when I heard Big Yellow Taxi for the first time some years later, I was like - THOSE COUNTING FUCKIN CROWS ARE RIPPING JANET OFF! :rofl-lol:

EDIT: And I've played Pieces of You by Jewel about 15 times this past 3 weeks. God I love that album.

Edited by Johnny Drama

I always remember Janet Jackson's Got Til It's Gone in the car on the way to a restaurant when I was 8. That song was big here. I remember when I heard Big Yellow Taxi for the first time some years later, I was like - THOSE COUNTING FUCKIN CROWS ARE RIPPING JANET OFF! :rofl-lol:

:lol:

Did you ever learn that Big Yellow Taxi is a Joni Mitchell song from the 70's dude?

I always remember Janet Jackson's Got Til It's Gone in the car on the way to a restaurant when I was 8. That song was big here. I remember when I heard Big Yellow Taxi for the first time some years later, I was like - THOSE COUNTING FUCKIN CROWS ARE RIPPING JANET OFF! :rofl-lol:

:lol:

Did you ever learn that Big Yellow Taxi is a Joni Mitchell song from the 70's dude?

Yeah I did when I had to lay down a bass track for it in the studio during my Music TAFE days :rofl-lol:

I also added Keith Richards on Exile style backing vocals for it too :rofl-lol:

th_Metallica.jpg

th_595px-Megadeth-Risk.jpg

th_Ozzy_Osbourne_Down_to_Earth.jpg

the last one powerage might kill me but im sorry this cd sucks lol

646778_170x170.jpg

Yoi think Dm is a piece of shit?

yes death magnetic is garbage IMO i was trying to find the video where kerry king was reviewing it says "nice attempt" and chucks it that is about how i felt about it

th_Metallica.jpg

646778_170x170.jpg

yes death magnetic is garbage IMO i was trying to find the video where kerry king was reviewing it says "nice attempt" and chucks it that is about how i felt about it

Kerry Kings a moronic fucktard though.

th_Metallica.jpg

646778_170x170.jpg

No he's not. HEIL KERRY!

th_Metallica.jpg

646778_170x170.jpg

No he's not. HEIL KERRY!

Well what are the shit albums in your collection that you wish you never bought?

th_Metallica.jpg

646778_170x170.jpg

No he's not. HEIL KERRY!

Well what are the shit albums in your collection that you wish you never bought?

I was being sarcastic and poking fun at Kerry King for the stupid fascination he has with nazis. I don't have any shit albums I regret buying though because I only buy the ones I like after thoroughly trying them out online first.

- Evil Empire - RATM

Ooh... I respectfully disagree.

To me (and alot of RATM to me (they used to be my favourite band)) is awesome riffs and grooves with Zack yelling his libtard shit over the top and annoying shit guitar solos.

I definitely agree with that sometimes, but EE, I think, is almost on par with the first album. It's all killer from front to back, something that Battle of Los Angeles and Renegades aren't.

- Evil Empire - RATM

Ooh... I respectfully disagree.

To me (and alot of RATM to me (they used to be my favourite band)) is awesome riffs and grooves with Zack yelling his libtard shit over the top and annoying shit guitar solos.

I definitely agree with that sometimes, but EE, I think, is almost on par with the first album. It's all killer from front to back, something that Battle of Los Angeles and Renegades aren't.

I liked Renegades when I first heard it but I havent heard it in 8 years I suppose.

Add Ultramega Ok to my list. 4 good songs a good album does not make