Do you people not realise Axl and the band go out to perform for the people INFRONT OF THEM. Not the people sitting behind a screen.

SMG

I won't pay to see Axl at concert. I'd rather save my money for other stuff.

i spend money on other stuff. like norah jones. i went out to bestbuy and purchased the new norah jones cd "broken little hearts" lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so small minded, do you realise the people sitting behind a screen are the ones that will buy tickets to future concerts, really your arguement is stupid.

no, he's right. you're wrong. this forum is not representative of the average ticket-buying fan. this is a delusion that, thankfully fewer and fewer around here are willing to convince themselves of. fans of the forum don't represent anything more than the smallest minority of most obsessed super nerd fans. if everyone on the forum decided not to buy a ticket, it'd add up to a maybe five people at each show.

This guy knows what's up.

I would love to respond to you all but.....priorities...you know what i'm saying.

Admittedly my post was a little on the ridiculous side (the way it was worded and all), but I was/am still getting over the performance which I witnessed.

I still stand by my point.

I got pretty bored at one show because it was the same damn setlist as the two shows I saw a couple months earlier.

There is no way, a Guns concert will ever bore me.

if you have passion and expectation for different setlists every night. and new songs in the setlists. you feel this way. but if you like to roll with the punches. and enjoy a concert in the general sense. with no strings or expectations. you love the setlist every night. i'm hungry for new material at shows

Edited by finck6