List of Axl Rose lawsuits from L.A. Superior Court

grigori

I was talking more about their musical intentions in the mid 90s. I feel like part of the problem was the divergent ambitions.

The music, or direction of was one of the main sticking points.

Definitely one of the sticking points, but by all accounts they couldn't get Axl near a studio to do anything, so it sounds like a lot of the same problems Axl has now, regardless of musical direction. I wonder how much music Axl presented to Slash and Co. I'm thinking not much, if any.
it seems to be all about the music and the writing/creative process. One guy bashes it out in two weeks, the other takes two years.

I was talking more about their musical intentions in the mid 90s. I feel like part of the problem was the divergent ambitions.

The music, or direction of was one of the main sticking points.

Definitely one of the sticking points, but by all accounts they couldn't get Axl near a studio to do anything, so it sounds like a lot of the same problems Axl has now, regardless of musical direction. I wonder how much music Axl presented to Slash and Co. I'm thinking not much, if any.
it seems to be all about the music and the writing/creative process. One guy bashes it out in two weeks, the other takes two years.

2 years? Did you really just say 2 years?

Two years :rofl-lol:

I always skip wasted's posts (same for unfunny and unoriginal Rovim) but that was golden.

He will come up with whatever spampost he can to explain why he said 2 years. :rofl-lol:

Everyone else find that statement to be incredibly ridiculous and stupid however, for him, I guess, there's a "reasonable" explanation.

Hah nobody even nudged when I wrote that I have it from a very solid source that Axl and Slash have met during this decade regarding legal stuff. That's ok, no biggie.

I have a very solid source in my toilet that says that your solid source is full of the same stuff that my solid source consists of.

Even if they did though, why should anybody care that they met over one of the many lawsuits that they like to file against each other?

If anyone wants to try to track down GNR-related courtroom info:

http://www.laalmanac.com/_main/LACountyRecords.htm#archives

My link was fine, it might be cookie settings, but it's from archive.org because the original site it came off of was dead. When that happens, you have to go to archive.org and use the Wayback Machine to find dead websites (and you can look at the beginnings of mygnrforum on there).

The all important case # can also be used to look at the court summary on LA county's court site. Seymour vs Rose is something no one's ever seen on here (maybe there's video?), or the file for Adler vs GNR (we've seen parts of the video but not the whole thing).

Hah nobody even nudged when I wrote that I have it from a very solid source that Axl and Slash have met during this decade regarding legal stuff. That's ok, no biggie.

lol. A very solid source told me you're lying. See? Two can play this game.

A very solid source said you joined the forum in 2014 and the same source says that I joined back in 2003, adding that I don't shit around. Again I have it directly from a valid source, someone who has recorded with Slash (I mean played, not just set up the mics or shit like that). And it ain't revolutionary, but to me it is pretty big if they've even met up for a moment on any subject matter. That's all I have and I do not care how you take this "game", I ain't got any interest to "game" about this kind of stuff.

lol. A very solid source told me you're lying. See? Two can play this game.

A very solid source said you joined the forum in 2014 and the same source says that I joined back in 2003, adding that I don't shit around. Again I have it directly from a valid source, someone who has recorded with Slash (I mean played, not just set up the mics or shit like that). And it ain't revolutionary, but to me it is pretty big if they've even met up for a moment on any subject matter. That's all I have and I do not care how you take this "game", I ain't got any interest to "game" about this kind of stuff.

lol ok.

Didn't Slash & Duff sue Axl for screwing them out of royalties in the mid 2000's? Turned out to be a clerical error.

According to Axl, who always lies to make himself look important, relevant but more importantly, innocent.

Axl doesn't lie. He just tells the truth he believes in. (Excuse of the year contender)