Has anybody ever timed how long Axl is actually on stage for?

Randy Lahey

There's at least half an hour he's not on stage when adding up all the solo spots and jams. I checked that based on Dublin and Glasgow bootlegs. Add on the time he runs off for solos in the middle of songs, I'd say that probably adds to another 15-20 minutes.

The show is between 2h40 and 3h, so he's probably on about 1h45, maybe slightly more. In all honesty, that's still the standard length of most normal shows anyway.

There's at least half an hour he's not on stage when adding up all the solo spots and jams. I checked that based on Dublin and Glasgow bootlegs. Add on the time he runs off for solos in the middle of songs, I'd say that probably adds to another 15-20 minutes.

The show is between 2h40 and 3h, so he's probably on about 1h45, maybe slightly more. In all honesty, that's still the standard length of most normal shows anyway.

this

plus in the old days Axl need breaks too...

bit of off topic, but

bootlegs?

Somebody please upload this bootlegs to the Downloads section?