Alabama Shakes

highvoltage

I think it's a pretty cool record, nothing mind-blowing but then that's not the way it's constructed to be. Just very cool. The album won't disappoint if you have enjoyed what you have heard already. Been playing it a little more now the sun has finally come out over here.

A lot of other bands seem to have a lot of respect for them.

Edited by Chinaski

They're definitely my favourite new band. I saw them headline a club gig last month and it was easily one of the best shows I've ever seen. There's a certain sense of relaxation in the chemistry on stage, they're very laid back and not afraid to mess around. I actually got to meet Brittany before the gig and she was really cool, really down to earth. She even signed my ticket with a little heart :wub:. There were a bunch of fans out front of the venue who missed out on tickets because the show sold out quickly, and she was nice enough to bother the bouncer and make him let them in. Their new material sounds incredible as well, especially this song...

I can't wait to hear the studio version of that, soundtrack of my summer.

Edited by Xia