New Admin/Mods appreciation thread.

Peter Shneck

The thing is that I think a lot of the pro Axl lobby see any criticism as trolling. The balance has shifted in a good way IMO.

Who on this forum do you consider to see ANY criticism of Axl as trolling (except for Volcano, of course)? Please just name a few members from this "pro Axl lobby".

Ok since you want to get me involved here we go...People can criticise but when all they do is come here daily and criticise everything the band is doing it is indeed trolling.

Then I was wrong for bringing you into this. My apologies.

People can criticise but when all they do is come here daily and criticise everything the band is doing it is indeed trolling.

So people can criticize as long as it's on your terms? Do it daily they're a cupcake. Do it monthly they're not a cupcake. Something like that?

Btw, Subs and High are doing a fabulous job so far. As are ER and Zint who I see around more often now too. Good vibes. :)

The thing is that I think a lot of the pro Axl lobby see any criticism as trolling. The balance has shifted in a good way IMO.

There's a difference between criticism and just plain disrespect, though. Calling Axl fat isn't just "any criticism".

But anyway, thanks for the appreciation guys :3

People can criticise but when all they do is come here daily and criticise everything the band is doing it is indeed trolling.

So people can criticize as long as it's on your terms? Do it daily they're a cupcake. Do it monthly they're not a cupcake. Something like that?

Btw, Subs and High are doing a fabulous job so far. As are ER and Zint who I see around more often now too. Good vibes. :)

Glad you appreciate the work that's being done :thumbsup:

Well MSL for one? Maybe not so much seeing it as trolling but spending ten pages of pointless arguments over the most pedantic shit imaginable maybe?

I agree about MSL but apart from 3 or 4 other members, I don't really think anyone on the Axl camp is here for the trolling.. There are a few on the Slash camp that also fit into that category.

I think some of the moderate fans look worse than they are in responding to some of the few extremists. I thought Damn Smooth was a fucking cock with some of his Slash bashing until I spoke to the guy. Then I realised that just like me, a lot of what he said was simply retaliating against the blatant cupcakes. Love you now DS! :lol:

Don't know how I missed this. Too bad long distance relationships never work out. :lol: